If you ordered the $249 Randall Cab from MF, did you get a cancellation notice?

eeddings

• Members

Well I think we should all expect cancellations. Honestly, who thought this deal was real? I mean I ordered one and I'm not going to blame them for this mistake. It probably wasn't caught before now because of the Christmas rush. Anyways, MF's been real good ot me this christmas so I have no complaints.

• Members

"Currently, you have the Randall 4x12 Guitar Cab w/ Celestion G12T-75 Speakers on order number #XXXXXXXXXX. Recently, it was recently brought to our attention that there are no more of this item available from the supplier so we are unable to fill your backorder. We can offer you the Fender Mustang V 412 4x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet Black/Straight for the same price at $249.99. "

I just got this in my inbox. So, guys, what's the verdict on the Mustang V 412 with Rocket 50s?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by eeddings

View Post

"Currently, you have the Randall 4x12 Guitar Cab w/ Celestion G12T-75 Speakers on order number #XXXXXXXXXX. Recently, it was recently brought to our attention that there are no more of this item available from the supplier so we are unable to fill your backorder. We can offer you the Fender Mustang V 412 4x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet Black/Straight for the same price at $249.99. "

I just got this in my inbox. So, guys, what's the verdict on the Mustang V 412 with Rocket 50s?

much cheaper speakers.

• Members

The Rocket 50s were in the Randall 4x12 cab and Randall 2x12 cab I bought from Zzounds the summer/fall of 2011. Not bad but kind of generic. Can't believe I paid about the same price back then thinking I got a good deal as the deal on here with real deal Celestion greenbacks.

Archived