January Spam Thread! You just missed the Apocalypse! Sweet! Happy New Used Gear!

Frets99

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FS/FT Baron K2 SE

Selling this just because i don't really need it anymore and barely ever play it. Sounds awesome.

IMG_1326_zps4133b9c3.jpg

IMG_1329_zps7a4fbfc2.jpg

IMG_1328_zps4c1eb3ee.jpg

-120W

-4xKT88 Power Amp tubes

-4x12AX7 Preamp tubes

-Mid-shift knob

-Bright switch

-FX loop (foot-switchable)

-Boost switch (foot-switchable)

-External Bias Pot

-"Voice" knob in the power section that can really change the feel from tight to loose and spongy..and anywhere in between.

Looking for $850 Shipped CONUS ONLY

Tradewise make an offer. looking for les pauls, sg, prs se semi-hollow. Hollowbody/semi-hollows, maybe an acoustic if i like it. pedals. gear cash combos. make an offer.

Will get more photos upon request.

• Members

FS/FT Baron K2 SE

Selling this just because i don't really need it anymore and barely ever play it. Sounds awesome.

IMG_1326_zps4133b9c3.jpg

IMG_1329_zps7a4fbfc2.jpg

IMG_1328_zps4c1eb3ee.jpg

-120W

-4xKT88 Power Amp tubes

-4x12AX7 Preamp tubes

-Mid-shift knob

-Bright switch

-FX loop (foot-switchable)

-Boost switch (foot-switchable)

-External Bias Pot

-"Voice" knob in the power section that can really change the feel from tight to loose and spongy..and anywhere in between.

Looking for $850 Shipped CONUS ONLY

Tradewise make an offer. looking for les pauls, sg, prs se semi-hollow. Hollowbody/semi-hollows, maybe an acoustic if i like it. pedals. gear cash combos. make an offer.

Will get more photos upon request.

• Members

Open box. This is brand new. I only took the guitar out of the box to test the setup, pickups, and take pictures. This will ship in the original hard shell case and in the original shipping box.

Body

Top: Maple

Back: Mahogany

Body Type: Semi-Hollow, Chambered with F-holes

Binding: Cream

Adhesive: Franklin Titebond 50

Species: Mahogany

Profile:

• Members

Open box. This is brand new. I only took the guitar out of the box to test the setup, pickups, and take pictures. This will ship in the original hard shell case and in the original shipping box.

Body

Top: Maple

Back: Mahogany

Body Type: Semi-Hollow, Chambered with F-holes

Binding: Cream

Adhesive: Franklin Titebond 50

Species: Mahogany

Profile:

• Members

I'm selling my Gibson SG Gothic. I think it is a 2000 but not positive. I would give it 7.5 out of 10 in terms of physical condition. It has been been played but definitely not beat up. There are some scratches on it as I've owned it and played it extensively for 12 years. It comes with a TKL hardcase. The case fits it like a glove and is in great condition as I bought it a year ago and it hasn't traveled much since I don't really play gigs anymore. There is some buckle rash on the back, nicks on the head stock and some pick scratching on the body that could probably buff out. One of the knobs is missing its cover. It plays great and was set up by 13th Street Guitars in Huntington Beach includnig a Fret Level and Dressing. I also had them install a Seymour Duncan Alnico II in the bridge (don't have the original - sorry). The stock pick up (500t?) is in the neck and the poles have some rust on them. I tried to get the imperfections in the pictures as best as possible but they don't really show up. It has the ebony fretboard and Orville gothic pic on the head stock and crescent inlay at the 12th fret

Looking for $450 and you pay the shipping cost or pickup in Long Beah or Downtown LA, CA. Add 3% for paypal if you don't want to "gift" the money. I have plenty of references here and 100% positive feedback on ebay with 100+ transactions.

Full Album:

http://photobucket.com/Gibson-SG-Gothic

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

• Members

I'm selling my Gibson SG Gothic. I think it is a 2000 but not positive. I would give it 7.5 out of 10 in terms of physical condition. It has been been played but definitely not beat up. There are some scratches on it as I've owned it and played it extensively for 12 years. It comes with a TKL hardcase. The case fits it like a glove and is in great condition as I bought it a year ago and it hasn't traveled much since I don't really play gigs anymore. There is some buckle rash on the back, nicks on the head stock and some pick scratching on the body that could probably buff out. One of the knobs is missing its cover. It plays great and was set up by 13th Street Guitars in Huntington Beach includnig a Fret Level and Dressing. I also had them install a Seymour Duncan Alnico II in the bridge (don't have the original - sorry). The stock pick up (500t?) is in the neck and the poles have some rust on them. I tried to get the imperfections in the pictures as best as possible but they don't really show up. It has the ebony fretboard and Orville gothic pic on the head stock and crescent inlay at the 12th fret

Looking for $450 and you pay the shipping cost or pickup in Long Beah or Downtown LA, CA. Add 3% for paypal if you don't want to "gift" the money. I have plenty of references here and 100% positive feedback on ebay with 100+ transactions.

Full Album:

http://photobucket.com/Gibson-SG-Gothic

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

• Members

Standard Strat with tweed case for sale or trade for another guitar.

Upgraded with steel saddles and a roller string tree.

It's in GREAT condition. VERY vague lines where the body pieces meet. Runs from the bridge to the bridge pin. Barely noticeable and purely cosmetic. Couldn't even pick them up in photographs. No sharp fret ends.

Comes with the tags and paperwork.

Make a fair offer (including shipping) and we'll go from there. Worst I can say is no.

DmcMA.jpg

JWFNf.jpg

ntBbp.jpg

• Members

Standard Strat with tweed case for sale or trade for another guitar.

Upgraded with steel saddles and a roller string tree.

It's in GREAT condition. VERY vague lines where the body pieces meet. Runs from the bridge to the bridge pin. Barely noticeable and purely cosmetic. Couldn't even pick them up in photographs. No sharp fret ends.

Comes with the tags and paperwork.

Make a fair offer (including shipping) and we'll go from there. Worst I can say is no.

DmcMA.jpg

JWFNf.jpg

ntBbp.jpg

• Members

FS: Line 6 POD HD Desktop (mint condition)

This is a very lightly used Line 6 POD HD Desktop amp simulator/multi-effects unit/audio interface.

I bought this unit new from ZZSounds last month. It has been used with care in my apartment (non-smoking) and it is in mint condition. The protective plastic slip is even still over the display of the unit. It also includes the original box, manual, power supply, and USB cable. The unit has been upgraded to the latest firmware, as well.

Asking $315 shipped.

IMG_0362_zps6447e53e.jpg

• Members

This is a very lightly used Line 6 POD HD Desktop amp simulator/multi-effects unit/audio interface.

I bought this unit new from ZZSounds last month. It has been used with care in my apartment (non-smoking) and it is in mint condition. The protective plastic slip is even still over the display of the unit. It also includes the original box, manual, power supply, and USB cable. The unit has been upgraded to the latest firmware, as well.

Asking $315 shipped.

IMG_0362_zps6447e53e.jpg

• Members

Asking $315 shipped.

IMG_0362_zps6447e53e.jpg

• Members

Asking $315 shipped.

IMG_0362_zps6447e53e.jpg

Archived