January Spam Thread! You just missed the Apocalypse! Sweet! Happy New Used Gear!

Frets99

• Members
picks_zpsfefe008e.jpg
4 packs of six Dunlop Ultex Sharp .90mm picks...$9 shipped.
12 Dunlop Max Grip 1.5mm picks...$2 shipped.

straps_zps19bdb574.jpg
Porteen Gear Handmade Straps using seat belt type material and leather ends. Super strong and very durable. Comfortable too...buy both for $15 shipped. Learn more about Porteen Gear - http://porteengear.com/2012/05/02/po...guitar-straps/.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Studio Projects B1 Condenser Microphone: $45 shipped
Has two dents at the top of the microphone, only cosmetic, does not affect the sound at all. This is a great overall sounding microphone. Comes with box and, small case, and shockmount.
KU2R9.jpg

Apex 125 Microphone: $40 shipped
ZK3N7.jpg

P-Bass wiring kit: $12 shipped
IMG_3308.jpg

Stylophone:$15 shipped
Works great, looks great, comes with the box.
IMG_1238_zpsa293b931.jpg

- Patrick

• Members
Studio Projects B1 Condenser Microphone: $45 shipped
Has two dents at the top of the microphone, only cosmetic, does not affect the sound at all. This is a great overall sounding microphone. Comes with box and, small case, and shockmount.
KU2R9.jpg

Apex 125 Microphone: $40 shipped
ZK3N7.jpg

P-Bass wiring kit: $12 shipped
IMG_3308.jpg

Stylophone:$15 shipped
Works great, looks great, comes with the box.
IMG_1238_zpsa293b931.jpg

- Patrick

• Members

Up for sale is my 2010 Charvel So Cal Pro Mod (MIJ) in mint condition. Comes with OHSC and everything pictured. I originally purchased it with the intent of making a foray into the world of shredding, but as it turns out, my hands don't move that fast. This axe plays as fast and beautifully as it looks. I'm looking for 700 shipped to the continental US.

DSC_0534_zpsb02d1e9c.jpg
DSC_0538_zps7620e7e1.jpg
DSC_0486_zps39569223.jpg

• Members

Up for sale is my 2010 Charvel So Cal Pro Mod (MIJ) in mint condition. Comes with OHSC and everything pictured. I originally purchased it with the intent of making a foray into the world of shredding, but as it turns out, my hands don't move that fast. This axe plays as fast and beautifully as it looks. I'm looking for 700 shipped to the continental US.

DSC_0534_zpsb02d1e9c.jpg
DSC_0538_zps7620e7e1.jpg
DSC_0486_zps39569223.jpg

• Members

Brand new , used for about an hour at home in a Vox Pathfinder. $50 shipped conus.
DV016_Jpg_Large_660038_back.jpg

Classic American sound with a rockin' blues tone. Perfect for American rock, blues, and country styles. Ideal for a one, 2, or 4x10" open- or closed-back setup. 75W RMS handling, 150W peak. 8 ohm impedance.

• Members

Brand new , used for about an hour at home in a Vox Pathfinder. $50 shipped conus.
DV016_Jpg_Large_660038_back.jpg

Classic American sound with a rockin' blues tone. Perfect for American rock, blues, and country styles. Ideal for a one, 2, or 4x10" open- or closed-back setup. 75W RMS handling, 150W peak. 8 ohm impedance.

• Members

Brand new. Another try out in a Vox Pathfinder. About an hours playing time on it. $60 shipped conus

DV016_Jpg_Large_660039_back.jpg

Extremely balanced, vintage tone with a little country honk and a touch of classic blues. Perfect for country, blues, bluegrass, and funk. Ideal for a one, 2, or 4x10" open- or closed-back setup. 75W RMS handling, 150W peak. 8 ohm impedance.

• Members

Brand new. Another try out in a Vox Pathfinder. About an hours playing time on it. $60 shipped conus

DV016_Jpg_Large_660039_back.jpg

Extremely balanced, vintage tone with a little country honk and a touch of classic blues. Perfect for country, blues, bluegrass, and funk. Ideal for a one, 2, or 4x10" open- or closed-back setup. 75W RMS handling, 150W peak. 8 ohm impedance.

• Members

All prices shipped ConUS(international at your expense, usps priority), usps money order or paypal.

As for trades, feel free to offer what you have. I'd be particularly interested in:
Dice Works Pedals (Not Muff Divers/Finale/Dice-O-Matic)
NKT-213 loaded buzzarounds

First up is the Mu-Tron Bi-Phase with original footswitch. This has just come back from ForMusiciansOnly with a calibration and repair/replacement of bad ICs, a pot and Electrolytic caps. Works just as it should now. It's too large for me to utilize properly, so off it goes. I'll give a discount if you pay without paypal. Otherwise $1320 shipped/paypalled.

Teese RMC Wizard Wah. Sounds excellent but I mostly use a Maestro Boomer. Label is partially ripped on the bottom but you can see all the text. Fresh rubber feet were just put on. $160 shipped.

I'm a bit of an EHX enthusiast. The Electric Mistress, IMO, is one of the coolest effects ever produced. I have a ton of these old crusty flange boxes, so it's time to set a few free into the wild. These are unmodded and original as far as I can tell. I will reference these by numbers 2 and 3 corresponding to the number in the pictures, 1 has sold. 2 and 3 are identical to my eye.

#2 Electric Mistress. $335 shipped.
th_IMG_0792.jpg

#3 Electric Mistress. $335 shipped.
th_IMG_0793.jpg

EHX Space Drum. This is a funky one, I understand the Clash utilized these a bit back in the day. It basically makes different sounds as you hit the pad with a drum stick. Throw in some effects and it gets wild. I believe the battery snap has been replaced but other than that it is original. $165 shipped.

V1 Small Stone. Recently fixed by Ronsound and he added a boss style power jack. Sounds really great and wouldn't be selling if I didn't have another. Someone carved a number in the top, probably before I was born. $130 shipped.

Mojo Pedals (Baj2k on this forum) MKII Tone Bender Replica. OC81d Transistors and sounds awesome. They're known for making great Klones(I have one myself) but did a small run of these a while back. $300 shipped.

PigeonFX MKI Tone Bender Replica. OC75 and TI 2G381 transistors and NOS caps. If you want a MK1 on the spitty, gated and unruly side of the spectrum, THIS IS YOUR FUZZ. $245 shipped.

IMG_1450_zps426eb7ba.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg
IMG_1003.jpg
IMG_1462_zpsa9bac9d8.jpg
IMG_1464_zps070db8b4.jpg

IMG_1447_zps6ebf68aa.jpg
IMG_1458_zps0f9ca7c6.jpg

Mojo MKII
IMG_0788.jpg

• Members

All prices shipped ConUS(international at your expense, usps priority), usps money order or paypal.

As for trades, feel free to offer what you have. I'd be particularly interested in:
Dice Works Pedals (Not Muff Divers/Finale/Dice-O-Matic)
NKT-213 loaded buzzarounds

First up is the Mu-Tron Bi-Phase with original footswitch. This has just come back from ForMusiciansOnly with a calibration and repair/replacement of bad ICs, a pot and Electrolytic caps. Works just as it should now. It's too large for me to utilize properly, so off it goes. I'll give a discount if you pay without paypal. Otherwise $1320 shipped/paypalled.

Teese RMC Wizard Wah. Sounds excellent but I mostly use a Maestro Boomer. Label is partially ripped on the bottom but you can see all the text. Fresh rubber feet were just put on. $160 shipped.

I'm a bit of an EHX enthusiast. The Electric Mistress, IMO, is one of the coolest effects ever produced. I have a ton of these old crusty flange boxes, so it's time to set a few free into the wild. These are unmodded and original as far as I can tell. I will reference these by numbers 2 and 3 corresponding to the number in the pictures, 1 has sold. 2 and 3 are identical to my eye.

#2 Electric Mistress. $335 shipped.
th_IMG_0792.jpg

#3 Electric Mistress. $335 shipped.
th_IMG_0793.jpg

EHX Space Drum. This is a funky one, I understand the Clash utilized these a bit back in the day. It basically makes different sounds as you hit the pad with a drum stick. Throw in some effects and it gets wild. I believe the battery snap has been replaced but other than that it is original. $165 shipped.

V1 Small Stone. Recently fixed by Ronsound and he added a boss style power jack. Sounds really great and wouldn't be selling if I didn't have another. Someone carved a number in the top, probably before I was born. $130 shipped.

Mojo Pedals (Baj2k on this forum) MKII Tone Bender Replica. OC81d Transistors and sounds awesome. They're known for making great Klones(I have one myself) but did a small run of these a while back. $300 shipped.

PigeonFX MKI Tone Bender Replica. OC75 and TI 2G381 transistors and NOS caps. If you want a MK1 on the spitty, gated and unruly side of the spectrum, THIS IS YOUR FUZZ. $245 shipped.

IMG_1450_zps426eb7ba.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg
IMG_1003.jpg
IMG_1462_zpsa9bac9d8.jpg
IMG_1464_zps070db8b4.jpg

IMG_1447_zps6ebf68aa.jpg
IMG_1458_zps0f9ca7c6.jpg

Mojo MKII
IMG_0788.jpg

• Members

FT

I bought the 70s Hendrix octavio, but it's not a great pedal for my way of playing ... looking to trade for a pedal of similar value

Carbon Copy Delay would be at the top of the list
I would also trade for the new Hendrix fuzz face ... that's what I should have gotten. I'm too lazy for the hassle of sending it back.

I'm all set for overdrives ....

not my pix ... mine is 2 days old

DUNLOP+OCTAVIO+HENDRIX+70-1.JPG

• Members

FT

I bought the 70s Hendrix octavio, but it's not a great pedal for my way of playing ... looking to trade for a pedal of similar value

Carbon Copy Delay would be at the top of the list
I would also trade for the new Hendrix fuzz face ... that's what I should have gotten. I'm too lazy for the hassle of sending it back.

I'm all set for overdrives ....

not my pix ... mine is 2 days old

DUNLOP+OCTAVIO+HENDRIX+70-1.JPG

• Members
Mission EP-1 RED

Barely used still has plastic on the bottom. All Paperwork and Box.

mission1.jpg

mission2.jpg

mission3.jpg

The Mission EP-1 is a professional quality, all metal, single channel expression pedal. The EP-1 is compatible with a large range of digital amps, effects units, MIDI controllers and stomp boxes, and can be used anywhere you would use a Roland EV-5, M-Audio EXP, Boss FV500, or similar pedal. The EP-1 features Missions extended sweep chassis, and purpose designed sealed 10K linear potentiometer. A single 1/4? TRS output jack connects the pedal to your device with a TRS cable.

$85 Shipped Lower 48

1987-88 Boss DD-3 Version 1 Japan

I bought this when they first came out and have owned it since. Bottom Sticker is gone however you can easily see that the outlet, internal serial number and the board are version 1. I do not have the box.

DD3-4.jpg

DD3-3.jpg

DD3-2.jpg

DD3-1.jpg

$115 shipped to lower 48

Hartman Electronics Tommy Bolin Fuzz

Excellent almost NEW condition with box and paperwork.

Features

Gain-selected N.O.S. (new old-stock) Silicon transistors
Bolin Estate authorized signature commemorative enclosure
Heavy-duty true-bypass switching
2.1mm9vdc jack (center negative)
LED Indicator

TB-4.jpg

TB-3.jpg

TB-1.jpg

$135 shipped to lower 48

NO TRADES...

SimonBarSinister99@excite.com

• Members
Mission EP-1 RED

Barely used still has plastic on the bottom. All Paperwork and Box.

mission1.jpg

mission2.jpg

mission3.jpg

The Mission EP-1 is a professional quality, all metal, single channel expression pedal. The EP-1 is compatible with a large range of digital amps, effects units, MIDI controllers and stomp boxes, and can be used anywhere you would use a Roland EV-5, M-Audio EXP, Boss FV500, or similar pedal. The EP-1 features Missions extended sweep chassis, and purpose designed sealed 10K linear potentiometer. A single 1/4? TRS output jack connects the pedal to your device with a TRS cable.

$85 Shipped Lower 48

1987-88 Boss DD-3 Version 1 Japan

I bought this when they first came out and have owned it since. Bottom Sticker is gone however you can easily see that the outlet, internal serial number and the board are version 1. I do not have the box.

DD3-4.jpg

DD3-3.jpg

DD3-2.jpg

DD3-1.jpg

$115 shipped to lower 48

Hartman Electronics Tommy Bolin Fuzz

Excellent almost NEW condition with box and paperwork.

Features

Gain-selected N.O.S. (new old-stock) Silicon transistors
Bolin Estate authorized signature commemorative enclosure
Heavy-duty true-bypass switching
2.1mm9vdc jack (center negative)
LED Indicator

TB-4.jpg

TB-3.jpg

TB-1.jpg

$135 shipped to lower 48

NO TRADES...

SimonBarSinister99@excite.com