Official MAZI BEE MILITIA Roster! *****************

Mazi Bee

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Wow this malitia thing sounds cool. What qualifications are there and what work is required? I might as well join something and this sounds pretty cool. I'm kind of new around here so forgive my ignorance of the Mazi Bee Malitia. What would I be required to do to get in and what activities if any would I have to engage in, I don't have access to weapons due to suicide attempt:( lol.

I'm bored and wouldn't mind saving rock and roll, but who from exactly and how?
Aside from obvious bay abnds and other cretans like britney spears, is there other threats I'm not aware of!? yanni?

• Members

Originally posted by DougH

Wow this malitia thing sounds cool. What qualifications are there and what work is required? I might as well join something and this sounds pretty cool. I'm kind of new around here so forgive my ignorance of the Mazi Bee Malitia. What would I be required to do to get in and what activities if any would I have to engage in, I don't have access to weapons due to suicide attempt:( lol.

I'm bored and wouldn't mind saving rock and roll, but who from exactly and how?

Aside from obvious bay abnds and other cretans like britney spears, is there other threats I'm not aware of!? yanni?

The only qualifications are to PROMISE to dedicate your WHOLE self to RAWKING unrelentlentingly HARD. Also to drink large quantities of beer. What kinds of RAWK do you like, and what kind of AXE do you wield?

• Members

I have cheap axes. One is called a columbus(lp copy form the 80s in england i cought this one) and the other is a biscayne miami series. They suck but I got the intonation good on them so at least they're in tune lol. Oh, I guess I can't join cus I can't drink. I got mental problems and I don't need alcahol to be messed up:D oh well, I suport your cause non the less. I will rock hard and everyday to support your cause.

• Members

oh yea, the type of rock I like. some older stuff like Aerosmith, cream, led zeplin, jimi hendrix, the usual suspects i guess. I like metal too, mettallica some megadeth, pantera, some sepultura etc. I don't mind punk either but I'm just not as much into it. I like joe statriani's stuff, man I wish I could play like that.

I will be getting a better guitar and amp I just have to save up the money to get something nice. I love les pauls but they cost so much:(

• Members

I have cheap axes.

I got mental problems

I will rock hard and everyday to support your cause.

Man that is {censored}in' rock n roll!

Maybe you're just hearing the wrong punk rock though - check out some bands Metallica ripped off like Discharge and AntiNowhere League - look into GBH, UK Subs and Exploited (especially 90s) - you may find those rock your ass :cool:

"Punk" is a very abused term right now, don't buy into what the suits are feeding you, seek out the real thing

• Members

I once made a fuzz effect (it wasn't stompable so i can't call it a pedal) using a schematic of the net, and an old tv for parts and I managed to carefully solder it onto a peice of card board (that was tricky)and point to poit soldered the peices with wire, and it worked! although it sounded a little buzzy.

Maybe this will show my dedication to rocking. Even without cash I can't be stopped from rocking.

If I lost my guitar in a house fire I would make one out out of a 2x4 with nails and superglue for a fret job and a fridge magnet with wire wrapped around it for a pick up. I could rip the amplifier section out of the burned TV with the chared speaker continue to ROCK.

It also proves my insanity, card board is a dangerous substitute for perfboard and TVs contain stored high voltage in some of the componants than can kill:p

• Members
Originally posted by Mazi Bee

ROCK ON vmx23! We accept your pledge to help us SAVE ROCK AND ROLL and acheive GLOBAL ROCK AND ROLL DOMINATION!!

GO forth, spread the WORD OF ROCK through SEARING SONIC EAR SPLITTING SOLOS and FOUNDATION SHATTERING RHYTHMS!!

Welcome to the REVOLUTION, wear your stripes PROUD and LOUD!!

flyingv_militia.gif

Thank you for accepting me. I will wear the stripes proud and loud and help your noble efforts in making rock RAWK again.

• Members

Originally posted by Brian Krashpad

No, no. You misunderstand. Though many of us are indeed drinkers, drinking is not mandatory in the MBM. If you are naturally crazy you'll fit right in here!

BK

Kommandant, Punk Rock Expeditionary Force, MBM

BK is right. It is POSSIBLE to rock out in a NONALCOHOLIC way also.

It's just not the preferred way for many militia members... :p

• Members

I once made a fuzz effect (it wasn't stompable so i can't call it a pedal) using a schematic of the net, and an old tv for parts and I managed to carefully solder it onto a peice of card board (that was tricky)and point to poit soldered the peices with wire, and it worked! although it sounded a little buzzy.

Maybe this will show my dedication to rocking. Even without cash I can't be stopped from rocking.

If I lost my guitar in a house fire I would make one out out of a 2x4 with nails and superglue for a fret job and a fridge magnet with wire wrapped around it for a pick up. I could rip the amplifier section out of the burned TV with the chared speaker continue to ROCK.

It also proves my insanity, card board is a dangerous substitute for perfboard and TVs contain stored high voltage in some of the componants than can kill:p

DougH, your DEDICATION to ROCK HARD shows no BOUNDS. I think we need MAZI himself to give you your stripes to make you an OFFICIAL member of the KICK ASS MILITIA.

• Members

DougH, you obviously know what ROCK AND ROLL is all about. NEVER have I seen such dedication to SAVING ROCK AND ROLL the way you described the lengths you would go to just to KEEP ROCKING AS HARD AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN!!

ROCK ON, Welcome to the REVOLUTION! With your help we will no doubt succeed on our mission of GLOBAL ROCK AND ROLL DOMINATION!!

Here are your well earned stripes, wear them PROUD AND LOUD!!!

flyingv_militia.gif

• Members
Originally posted by silverkw

I am a vampire. Can i join?

plus i drew this:

:o

mazi.bmp

KICK ASS!! We welcome all races, creeds and species of supernatural creatures into the militia. As long as your are a vampire THAT KICKS ASS and ROCKS HARD that's all we need.

ROCK ON silverkw, here are your stripes, strap them on and never take them off!

flyingv_militia.gif

• Members
Originally posted by haiz69

Sweet~~! I'm still protecting Rock n' Roll all the way up here in Vermont! I'm only 17 so "I dont drink", but Canada is only 5 mintues away, and the drinking age there is 18 or 5 dollars. So guys, can I be in?

haiz69! ROCK ON!! All you are required to drink in the militia is large quantities of the SMOKING MOLTEN SONIC LAVA ELIXIR of ROCK AND ROLL!!!

Your dedication to protecting ROCK AND ROLL is admirable, we will be proud to enlist you in the miltia.

ROCK ON! Here are your stripes, you can either wear them on your uniform or get them tattooed on. Either is acceptable!! :D

flyingv_militia.gif

• Members

the list keeps growing longer-n-longer--COOL!!!!:D WE NEED MORE!!! THE OPEN ENROLLMENT/RECRUITING DRIVE CONTINUES-----step up and testify!!! BTW: as part of the MBM Bassist Division, I did my part in band practice yesterday, bringin' the low-end thunder--damage was thoroughly distributed everywhere, i'm happy to report!!!:D

• Members

Originally posted by droge

the list keeps growing longer-n-longer--COOL!!!!
:D
WE NEED MORE!!! THE OPEN ENROLLMENT/RECRUITING DRIVE CONTINUES-----step up and testify!!! BTW: as part of the MBM Bassist Division, I did my part in band practice yesterday, bringin' the low-end thunder--damage was thoroughly distributed everywhere, i'm happy to report!!!
:D

I trust YOUR bass playing registered at LEAST an 8 on the RICHTER scale, as per BASSIST division REGULATIONS. ROCK ON droge!