Pearl Les Paul (Vintage)

Lavalampe

• Members

I think MetalheadUK has one too.

I've got a set neck one.

It's FANTASTIC!

Totally hangs with my Gibsons, opinion seems to be that it's likely Ibanez, or possibly Tokai built.

Absolutely one of the nicest LP copies I have ever played.

BUT...I personally wouldn't bother with a bolt neck 70's MIJ Gibbo copy..I've owned a few and played a lot...they were all 'orrible.

pearl1.jpg

Pearlback1.jpg

:thu:

• 3 years later...
  • Members

Bit of a thead bump but just trying to get some information on these copies, I've recently bought a pearl lp, its a bolt on neck and apart from that I just wanted to find out the other differences between the lp pearls, and if the bolt ons were the earlier models?

Dont be shy to hold back if the version i've got is no good :p but I would also like to know what value they normally fetch

cheers, and link attached;

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h174/TDRAPER7/T2eC16NMFIcBgzL7BSOCYMC8ww60_12_zps84450d1b.jpg

• Members

All things considered, I would not recommend buying one over the internet without having played it first.  Some Japanese Les Paul copies, including Pearl, are good guitars.  But unless you just have to have that particular Pearl Les Paul pass.  Look around locally until you find some Japanese Les Paul copies, Pearl or otherwise, you can try out.

Archived