Who do you like for youtube guitar lessons?

Chordite

• Members

There so many out there Justin is about my level,  Marty is a bit basic but cool for beginners

There was a Canadian (I think from the accent) guy who did some neat lessons but I have lost him now.

Who are your favorites? ( a "beginner, intermediate or advanced" tagging would be useful since there are all sorts of us on here

Justin Sanderscoe who is about the least scary  teacher ever. ( I attended the Guitar Institute for a year)

and Marty Schwartz was useful when I first started with electric

• Members

yeah Justin really is the king....and it's well deserved.   I like marty too.  

Also I think papastache is fantastic....really love his enthusiasm.  Just like Justin he's very clear about what to do. 

Really though...for me personally I don't have a "favorite".   If there is a song I want to learn then I will listen to the song itself and then search for and watch which ever lesson sounds to me most like the song.  No matter who is doing it.   I've got a pretty good ear for spotting interval differences so it really bugs me when I know someone hasn't got the part correct.  

There are a LOT of bad youtube lessons out there.  A lot of great ones too. 

Of course I was mostly posting about learning songs.   If it's more about learning lessons.....well....I'll go through just about every resource I come across.  Keep the good....throw out the bad. 

Archived