Some video I shot

Elias Graves

• Members

Nah. Just kidding. I'm quite pleased with my VHT amp. Blackface to tweed with the click I a foots witch. What more do you need?

Thanks. It's sounding pretty good alright but I just scored an Antiquity dogear p90 that's going in here pretty soon.
I think I finally figured out walnut in guitar construction. It's a finicky wood for pickups.

• Members

DeepEnd wrote:

Thanks for sharing. A bit bass heavy through my speakers but the man can definitely play. I assume that Hughes & Kettner is the amp he's using? If so, I'd think you'd have H&K GAS rather than Marshall GAS unless it's a modeling amp?

A little sloppy really but hey it's rehearsal right?  Anyway the guitar sounded great.

PS  Elias just click the option menu, scroll down to edit reply.

• Members

Elias Graves wrote:

Nah. Just kidding. I'm quite pleased with my VHT amp. Blackface to tweed with the click I a foots witch. What more do you need?

Thanks. It's sounding pretty good alright but I just scored an Antiquity dogear p90 that's going in here pretty soon.

I think I finally figured out walnut in guitar construction. It's a finicky wood for pickups.

What model VHT?  

• Members

Can't wait to get it put in. I think I'm gonna just go with the single neck pickup and wire in a G&L style tone control with bass cut. Gotta fabricate a spacer first.
This will be my first experience with an antiquity pickup. They certainly went all out on making it historically accurate down to the old style thermoformed cover.

Archived