Many thanks

Ratae Corieltauvorum

• Members

Ratae Corieltauvorum wrote:

.....to PersonalProject for resurrecting some great threads, and spreading the word of my home city.

Sweet:)

Zombiesstudent wasn't trying to sell you a fitted kitchen in Leicester, was he?  Rolleyes

(PS:  Took me a little while earlier to put 2 + 2 together to figure out who and what was going on; had to read some other threads; eventually caught on   ::cough:: )

• Members

*BLEEP* wrote:

Ratae Corieltauvorum wrote:

.....to PersonalProject for resurrecting some great threads, and spreading the word of my home city.

Sweet:)

Zombiesstudent wasn't trying to sell you a fitted kitchen in Leicester, was he?  
Rolleyes

(PS:  Took me a little while earlier to put 2 + 2 together to figure out who and what was going on; had to read some other threads; eventually caught on   ::cough:: )

Maybe it was double glazing. They're very big on double glazing.

• Members

What did Buckstudent do to get banned in the first place (if that's what happened)? I've been pretty busy at work and missed it.

I know he was allegedly parading around bringing up zombie threads but before that, with his real user name?  Weird as I felt he had re-invented himself in a positive way.

• Members

my 2c

the place is better off without him... i know he likes to play the victim... but i've seen him rag on other people's music... i've also seen him threaten people here... the dude is a mess

if he gets invited back, the bullsh*t will continue... he can't help himself

and moderators don't need to explain everything they do... although well intentioned, it's a slippery slope...just get it done and move on

• Moderators

mistersully wrote:

my 2c

the place is better off without him... i know he likes to play the victim... but i've seen him rag on other people's music... i've also seen him threaten people here... the dude is a mess

if he gets invited back, the bullsh*t will continue... he can't help himself

and moderators don't need to explain everything they do... although well intentioned, it's a slippery slope...just get it done and move on

Mr S, as a long and well respected forumite I will also take your opinion into account.

• Members

I thought Bucks was fine. He had a meltdown a little while back, and after that, he began to be more friendly on the board. He could be arrogant and know-it-all, but you must understand, he's a kid who grew up with Google. Young people often act like they know everything, because they "could" look up practically anything, and on a message board, they need only perform a few searches in between posts to act as if they have known and experienced everything ever. They have never known anything else, and they don't remember the days when even shallow research took a lot if time and effort. It's a phenomenon of our cyber age. But that is a discussion for another thread in another forum.

His boast (as is re-posted here) makes his ban totally justified. Would I like to see him back? Sure, he had good input, when he wasn't asking to be banned.

• Moderators

kayd_mon wrote:

His boast (as is re-posted here) makes his ban totally justified. Would I like to see him back? Sure, he had good input, when he wasn't asking to be banned.

I have invited him within the confines of the T&Cs to rejoin the community, and he has acquiesced.

I have asked the Uber mods to reinstate his account, we'll see.

I'm open minded, but am now aware that pretty close to zero tolerance will be exercised on all bullying, personal insults, homophobia or other agressive behaviour that infringes people personal rights but with the T&Cs always to the fore.

This forum is part of the business of the owner and as such is not a platform for anybody's particular agenda

Archived