Christmas/Holidays thread

theDan

• Members

Lately people have been showing off their new holiday toys, so I just thought we should make one thread where one can show off of their new gifts!! Pics are encouraged.

I'm getting a djembe, straight off ebay! (pics when they arrive)

• Members

EbiGeezer scrooge you will be visited by 3 spirits.
:p
Relax I'm sure there is a Cristmas tie under the tree for you somewhere. And I saw your son in the other thread. I bet thats one boy who wont be disapointed.
:badump:

BOTH my boys got loaded down by the Fat Man (take that to mean either Santa or me LOL) and there's still more to come as we go to Grandma's house later on.

As for me.. still, didn't get {censored}... not that it matters much to me... my wife knows what she can give me to have a Merry Christmas :thu:

• Members

I got plenty of gift cards from the relatives to spend as well and still have my family to visit. I was joking with my brother in law last night. He's a guitarist and has his own home studio. I think him and eye are going to get together this week and do a music store tour of the Philly suburbs this week.

• Members

i got a brand spanking new David Clark H10-13.4

i just can't wait to go try it out, but my instructor is on holiday for about a month :(. oh well, it'll be nice for him.

also got enough chocolate to sink a battleship. and quite a lot of money (

Archived