New Guy

Ingo

• Members

Welcome! That is a very nice drum set you got going on there. Very nice finish! Just some suggestions on some great american metal bands. Slipknot is not reall my thing nor is most metal out there but i have a few great metal bands that i used to listen to many of times in my old "metal days". They include: Chimaira, Fear Factory, Rammstein, System of a down (yes i consider them metal), and some good ol Black Sabbath. Anotherband that is a more different metal is a nice group of musicians who call themselves Tool. check them out. Feel free to participate in everything from drum disscusions to the way out there arguments. Have fun and welcome the the nut house! :wave:

• Members

thank you Carminemw

and SirPsychoBuddha I know of these bands you mentioned ( yes we have music in iceland other than those {censored} eaters in sigurros and bjork :lol: )

I just sayd slipknot because it is kind of hard for a 14 year old boy to play theyr music but over the years I have been making my way to being really good I am ok now I guess but I want to be really good but I kind of play every music that is out there just for the fun of it becouse I loooooove to play my drums :D

• Members

Welcome aboard! Nice cobalt fade ELX...it was:confused:

yeah, I just got sick of it ;) I have spent over 200000 ISK on this set and dont want to sell it so I had to do something :D 200000 ISK is roughly about 3500$ ;)

and I like youre worship band :thu:

• Members

Welcome Ingo :wave:

Can I assume that those are JJ Ahead Sticks on your video? :lol:

I'm not a huge Slipknot fan, but I do like some of their stuff, and attempt to play some of it (Before I Forget, Duality, etc.) 'cause...

1) Joey is a beast

2) It will help my playing

...except I can't find a good source of how to play their songs. :cry:

• Members

yeah, I just got sick of it
;)
I have spent over 200000 ISK on this set and dont want to sell it so I had to do something
:D
200000 ISK is roughly about 3500$
;)

and I like youre worship band
:thu:

Yeah..The cobalt fade was one of my favorite finishes! I just got a new Pearl VBX kit in concord fade that is pretty close to cobalt! thanks for the comments on my worship band! Those drum tracks were recorded playing my pdp X7s...My VBXs blow 'em outta the water!:thu:

• Members

Hey dude nice job on the refinish.

I'm planning on going to iceland for my senior trip with some friends, how are the people there? I heard they're all real nice and most of them speak english.

people here can be real assholes, if you go to down town reykjavik just try and stay out of trouble, I f you go there you will see at least 2 - 3 fights over something stupit like a cigarette og something like that :lol:

an thank you :)

• Members

Welcome and NICE KIT!

Iceland huh? Cool.

Thats the country thats beautiful and green I'm told, (Sytubs pic). Where as Greenland is the one like the south pole basically.

Do they smoke a lot of weed in those parts?..........the country namers I mean:D

Glad to have ya!:thu::thu:

marko46

• Members

Welcome Ingo
:wave:

Can I assume that those are JJ Ahead Sticks on your video?
:lol:

I'm not a huge Slipknot fan, but I do like some of their stuff, and attempt to play some of it (Before I Forget, Duality, etc.) 'cause...

1) Joey is a beast

2) It will help my playing

...except I can't find a good source of how to play their songs.
:cry:

yes those are ahead sticks from JJ

I feel SlipKnoT

• Members

Welcome and NICE KIT!

Iceland huh? Cool.

Thats the country thats beautiful and green I'm told, (Sytubs pic). Where as Greenland is the one like the south pole basically.

Do they smoke a lot of weed in those parts?..........the country namers I mean:D

Glad to have ya!

marko46

well that is true. In the summer we have a beautiful country with green fields as long as the eyes can see but in the winter...

this pic will show you how it was yesterday evening ;)

l_a9a3b3cd53e7d7ed1d1f283239658f52.jpg

l_2ea95f82af4965aa593f692ba609dc3d.jpg

l_b9b13c667f3d37daa52d00acbf568693.jpg

this right here is the most fun toy you could ever have, adreneline pumpin the whole time I was on that thing :thu:

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Well a little update is in order I think :)

I only have this pic now because I dont have the latest additions on the set ( it is on its way from Holland or sumthing )

this is how the set will be in about 2 - 3 months, everything is really expensive because of the financial crisis ( I dont know the spelling of this word :( )

Everything has jumped up by 5 - 15 % in priceing

but how ever this is it

2663_64470536428_626536428_1801780_81470

pleace tell me your opinion oon this setup :D

Archived