"So easy even your drummer can do it!"

ddeerreekk

• Members

Bandzoogle is run by musicians for musicians.

saying that, then saying that it is "so easy your drummer can do it" is like saying that drummers aren't musicians, no?

Though really I'm not offended. I make drummer jokes all the time, myself, along with making fun of every other instrument under the sun.

• Members

QUOTE=danrothmusic;27178057]saying that, then saying that it is "so easy your drummer can do it" is like saying that drummers aren't musicians, no?

Though really I'm not offended. I make drummer jokes all the time, myself, along with making fun of every other instrument under the sun.

+ 1

• Members

saying that, then saying that it is "so easy your drummer can do it" is like saying that drummers aren't musicians, no?

+ 1

• Members

I wasn't posting this so much to bitch about it:lol:, I just found it funny that they would actually put that on a site that is supposedly for musician

From my experience, I've met plenty of guitarists that fit the 'dumb musician' thing. Maybe because I deal with more of them then with drummers.

Archived