OT: Religulous

cearleywine

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't worry Manoeuver.....I personally have no problem saying I'd like to see that {censored} endure a slow painful death......and I'm not joking...not in the least...

Watch her get owned by this canadian journalist...

[YOUTUBE]Vg7IhR0ccgo[/YOUTUBE]

And then she has the nerve to try to tell him HIS OWN history......LOL....I think even he was shocked by her ignorance as he tried to mention the times canada did send troops.

Guess she's just like the bush admin...more interested in "faith based" decision making than facts....

I haven't seen religulous but heard many good things. I'll see it when I can.

If you like that type of thing then you might enjoy Richard Dawkins documentary Root of all Evil...

Best part is when the Reverend Ted Haggard tell's Dawkins off for being arrogant! LOL.....this was before he got caught for being a fcukin meth smoking hypocrite...! LOL...can you say POETIC JUSTICE!

• Members

I personally never liked Maher. Never thought he was funny, and truthfully dont get how he has become this political "expert".

Funny, though. He's as far to the left as can be (which is fine. Different strokes, and all that...) and NEVER has missed an opportunity to lambast the Right. He has, often, been pandering, vulgar, rude, and downright meanspirited. Hes a dick.

No one here says he should die a slow painful death. Rightfully so.

Ann Coulter does the same kind of stupid shtick, only falling on the side of the Right, and all of a sudden she is getting death wished upon her.

I would like to think that many are above the usual " that so and so should die because she/he doesnt believe what I believe" but I guess not.

Fair and balanced? Never. On either side!

• Members

Come on, this is like any late night talk show where they go out and interview a "totally random sampling of society."

They interview one hundred people and find the five or six morons who give stupid answers to their questions. Those five or six morons will become instant Five Second TV Celebrities.

It is easy to look good when you control the content and editing...

• Members

They interview one hundred people and find the five or six morons who give stupid answers to their questions. Those five or six morons will become instant Five Second TV Celebrities.

Ummm...

The {censored} they spew is no different than what any other Christian says. The fact that they sound stupid for saying it is...well...because they are.

And that "converted" homo minister was CLEARLY still gay. It's really {censored}ing sad what some of these people think/do. Pray the gay away....sure.

• Members

I have not seen the program in question but I am guessing it in some way pokes fun at Christians??? Or is it criticizing religion in general? The term "religion" gets tossed around a lot and placed on many things. It seems that there is a mind set that we are to be tolerant of everything and everyone but Christians. Now, I am a Christian and by that I mean that I believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and profess Him as Lord and Saviour.

My statement will sound "illogical" because I cannot "logically" prove my belief to the satisfaction of someone who disagrees with me. Being a Christian involves a relationship with God, not a list of stuff. I may be considered ignorant because I believe in a literal 6 day creation. I also believe in the reality of dinosaurs. I do not believe dinosaurs evloved into birds.

In the end it comes down to what we believe. I believe in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I believe that we cannot understand all there is. I believe God's ways and thoughts are above my own. However, I cannot logically explain that. That does not make it any less real though.

Alan

Archived