Another CL Gem

TwistedZ

• Members

i LOVE those song titles. i bet every song has the word "blues" in it. just so you know it's blues.

"blues man, blues fever, you've given me the blues, even my car is blue, have you seen my blue hat? my baby blue me behind the dumpster, etc."

• Members

Hi my name is Carey "Dick" Hunt from "Carey Hunt and the Spoonerettes" and I am off my medication at the moment. I use a Fender Vibrolux amplifier which was gutted and all the resistors were replaced with fairy dust. I play the real blues like my main man Rolf Harris, in fact I have one of his paint brushes which I wear around my waist as a surgical support. I am currently engaged to Yoko Ono and our experiences together (sitting in hotel beds in the name of peace and love) form the basis for my blues.

I need a bass player and a drummer to prop me up in the studio (I drink) and maybe for some gigs too (wow, I get really slaughtered at those!) The bass player needs to have deep pockets ( I will rifle through them when you're not looking) The drummist needs to be familiar with all the various blues beats like the Charleston, Fox-Trot and Pogo (I'm a child of the 70s). Please, no drumsticks or drum kits (tambourine only!)

I have written an albums worth of songs "My Trousers Are Falling Down On Me" "Gay-Bar Blues" "I Got The Clap Off My Baby" "Blues of a Bluesman who's really not very happy at the moment, Rock". And need a back up band to help bankroll it.

When applying for either position, please send nude photos of your equipment along with photos of yourself in leather chaps. After receiving that, I will call you for phone sex.

Strange Love!

• Members

I play the blues, a lot actually, and I could give a rats ass what kind of gear a dude plays on, as long as it sounds good and he can play some stuff..

If you got the money for all that tweaked out rare vintage gear, well, you probably aint got very much to be blue about.

• Members

I play the blues, a lot actually, and I could give a rats ass what kind of gear a dude plays on, as long as it sounds good and he can play some stuff..

If you got the money for all that tweaked out rare vintage gear, well, you probably aint got very much to be blue about.

If the resume begins with what gear a guy owns, it's already time to move on.

• Members

If the resume begins with what gear a guy owns, it's already time to move on.

Exactly.

Plus, I know a lot of people really like SRV, but I had no idea his work was the benchmark for "real blues." I'm sorry, but that's {censored}ing laughable.

• Members

Hi my name is Carey "Dick" Hunt from "Carey Hunt and the Spoonerettes" and I am off my medication at the moment. I use a Fender Vibrolux amplifier which was gutted and all the resistors were replaced with fairy dust. I play the real blues like my main man Rolf Harris, in fact I have one of his paint brushes which I wear around my waist as a surgical support. I am currently engaged to Yoko Ono and our experiences together (sitting in hotel beds in the name of peace and love) form the basis for my blues.

I need a bass player and a drummer to prop me up in the studio (I drink) and maybe for some gigs too (wow, I get really slaughtered at those!) The bass player needs to have deep pockets ( I will rifle through them when you're not looking) The drummist needs to be familiar with all the various blues beats like the Charleston, Fox-Trot and Pogo (I'm a child of the 70s). Please, no drumsticks or drum kits (tambourine only!)

I have written an albums worth of songs "My Trousers Are Falling Down On Me" "Gay-Bar Blues" "I Got The Clap Off My Baby" "Blues of a Bluesman who's really not very happy at the moment, Rock". And need a back up band to help bankroll it.

When applying for either position, please send nude photos of your equipment along with photos of yourself in leather chaps. After receiving that, I will call you for phone sex.

Strange Love!

Holy {censored}, that's WAAAAAY better than I can muster at the moment. With your permission, I'd like to send that on behalf of "Mr. Bunk".

Y'all remember him right?

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2125422

Archived