JAM UPDATE....

cdawg

• Members

So this is kinda like musical chairs:

everyone plays a similar beat, go around the room in order, playing a fill ending with a crash. But the crash can't be on beat 1, it has to be on some other beat, say & of 1 or 2, etc. As you go around the room and someone ends on 1 he's out, as in has to stop playing. keep going until there's only one person playing.

Now if you go around, say 2 or 4 times and no one screws up, change the fill to starting on anything but 1 and end on anything but 1 making it more difficult, as you go until there's only one player. And of course, the last drummer playing has to play his fill correctly.

Hope this isn't too corny. It just came to mind this evening and I thought I'd throw it out there.

:wave:Later!

• Members

Thinking about you guys. Have fun, be safe and jam your asses off for all of us here!!!!!!!!

BTW how late can you play and how early can you start
?

we'll get back in the a.m. after our visit to columbus percussion, after 10. i figure we'll jam until hungry, then jam until they make us leave. who knows? 8-ish? things have been pretty laid back so far. we have the PA set up and the camera guys have been in setting up lights, and what-not. it'll be cool.

Archived