ot-forgot pills today...

cdawg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a couple klonopin/clonopin, how ever you spell it, I could give ya. Meet me at 2:00 at the Speedway right here in Dublin off Avery Road.

shut up. i have them 5 mins away. just can't get outta work. figures you'd poke your fat head in.

• Members

topamax, klonopin, pexeva. how many? enough to make me not feel like total shit. and the panic. oh how i loves the panic.

Sorry man. My "medicine" doesn't come from a pharmacy or have fancy names. Who the hell thinks up those names anyway? :confused:

• Members

I feel ya C. Without my Klonys I can't get to sleep. Nothing other than Valium helps. I don't really take them during the day though but they sure relieve my anxious mind at night. Hang in there pally.

Shawn, what are you doing for lunch?

• Members

I feel ya C. Without my Klonys I can't get to sleep. Nothing other than Valium helps. I don't really take them during the day though but they sure relieve my anxious mind at night. Hang in there pally.

Shawn, what are you doing for lunch
?

oxycodones,oxycontins and xanax

• Members

shut up. i have them 5 mins away. just can't get outta work. figures you'd poke your fat head in.

Christ! Try and help a Brother out and get slammed with a 2"x6"! Bring extra tomorrow and start a work stash in the event your single brain cell fails again on Friday.

Grouchy f*ck! Take a Midol too when ya get home and elevate your legs. I think Aunt Flows spendin' the night wit cha.

• Members

I've started forgetting my Epilim on Saturday mornings. Eventually I'll have a minor fit and that'll break that habit... :rolleyes: Doesn't matter how hard you make it to forget, either... I generally just feel shaken that I've forgotten something so important - luckily.

• Members

1st time i've forgotten ALL of 'em. ugh. day almost over.

oh, and marko? i meant to slam you with a 4x4, not a 2x6.

i'm so glad i can't scream through the interwebs. it really would have gotten me in trouble today.

• Members

1st time i've forgotten ALL of 'em. ugh. day almost over.

oh, and marko? i meant to slam you with a 4x4, not a 2x6.

i'm so glad i can't scream through the interwebs. it really would have gotten me in trouble today.

Use Skype.

Archived