ot-forgot pills today...

cdawg

• Members

as the true druggies roll out...

Not a druggie, but I work in the mental health field so I know what you are going through. It can be really tough, but once you find what works for you, and use it, things are great. It also helps to have good coping skills because meds can only do so much.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not a druggie, but I work in the mental health field so I know what you are going through. It can be really tough, but once you find what works for you, and use it, things are great. It also helps to have good coping skills because meds can only do so much.

true. you gotta do the therapy thing along with the meds. it is a learned thing. but, when you run out of meds, or forget (like i did,) the bottom drops out. and i don't care who you are. those skills are useless.

i remember seeing my grandfather in the home one time, about a year before he died. he had just gotten back from the hospital after a nasty fall. the hopsital wasn't hip to the meds he was taking at the home, so he missed his anti-depressants for 2 days. by the time we got there he was crying uncontrollably. he didn't even know why. those are some powerful DT's. that was the first time my mom ever saw him cry. he was 88.

• Members

I've been in therapy for over a year and still find it hard to deal with things.

After the nasty break up with my ex and getting full custody of our 2 children and her having her rights revoked as a parent,no visits,no phone calls,nothing,just has to pay support,then dealing with this Fibromyalgia {censored}. Life has been tough on me the last few years.

I get one thing taken care of,something else happens. Now the kids want their mom and there isn't a damn thing I can do about it and won't give her another chance at being a parent. I am not going to spew my life story here but when a Father can get custody and the mom not a damn visit and all done without a Lawyer,you know something isn't right with the mom.

I'm stressed all the time between work and kids and FMS I don't know what's going to kill me first.

Archived