7 members and 66 guests...we don't bite

Carminemw

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

{censored}ing hell man, you've got to be one of the most immature morons I've ever seen post here. It's to the point where since I know I'm going to have to sort through your classless, idiotic responses in this forum, I've stopped visiting. Congrats, you win, faggot. Hope you feel accomplished.

Asshole.

• Members

{censored}ing hell man, you've got to be one of the most immature morons I've ever seen post here. It's to the point where since I know I'm going to have to sort through your classless, idiotic responses in this forum, I've stopped visiting. Congrats, you win, faggot. Hope you feel accomplished.

Asshole.

Calm down, buddy.

Posts like this might be why you have 66 guests and only 7 members.

• Members

Calm down, buddy.

No. You're a complete douche through and through. You have nothing to offer here. Nobody likes you. You are a tool. Get that through your head.

BUT, if you're going to keep posting stupid {censored} here for years to come, at least make it interesting. So far I've only seen you use one trolling method:

Random forum poster: I just made this decision, do you think I made the right choice?

GregPussyL: *insert retarded comment here*

Random forum poster: You're a douche, go away.

GregLoser: Calm down man, I was just saying *insert equally retarded comment here*

Random forum poster: Why do you have to be such a dick?

GregYouCanSuckMyLeftNutL: You're the one who's a dick. I was just responding to your post. All of you guys here are dumb. You're jumping on me like I was attacking the guy.

At least make it entertaining, asshole. This {censored} ^ is getting way, way old.

• Members

No. You're a complete douche through and through. You have nothing to offer here. Nobody likes you. You are a tool. Get that through your head.

BUT, if you're going to keep posting stupid {censored} here for years to come, at least make it interesting. So far I've only seen you use one trolling method:

Random forum poster
: I just made this decision, do you think I made the right choice?

GregPussyL
: *insert retarded comment here*

Random forum poster
: You're a douche, go away.

GregLoser
: Calm down man, I was just saying *insert equally retarded comment here*

Random forum poster
: Why do you have to be such a dick?

GregYouCanSuckMyLeftNutL
: You're the one who's a dick. I was just responding to your post. All of you guys here are dumb. You're jumping on me like I was attacking the guy.

At least make it entertaining, asshole. This {censored} ^ is getting way, way old.

Lol. Thanks for the lecture. I'm sure it will teach me a lesson or two. You've been sitting on that for a little while, huh? Go ahead, let it out if it makes you feel better. I'm here for you. :)

• Members

Lol. Thanks for the lecture. I'm sure it will teach me a lesson or two. You've been sitting on that for a little while, huh? Go ahead, let it out if it makes you feel better. I'm here for you.
:)

Nope, that took all of a minute and a half out of my busy life to write. Do you get off by this {censored} or something? I'm racking my brains trying to figure out why someone would waste so much time and effort, day after day, just trolling a musician forum. Sitting in mom's basement must get old, I guess.

• Members

Nope, that took all of a minute and a half out of my busy life to write. Do you get off by this {censored} or something? I'm racking my brains trying to figure out why someone would waste so much time and effort, day after day, just trolling a musician forum. Sitting in mom's basement must get old, I guess.

I'm not trolling. It's just friendly banter amongst friends. I'm a musician too. I belong here with my brothers!

P.S. - houses don't have basements down here.

• Members

Jeez, I go on vacation for a week and my BFF is gone? Aw, shucks.

Thought regarding the actual OP - I'm in the practice of just browsing until I have something to respond to, so probably 1/2 the time I'm just "guest." That may be a healthy chunk of it...

Archived