Weird Neil Peart post alert!!

BeakerArk

• Members

Christ kmart, you've got a tighter ass than Robert Plant's jeans.

I love that simply because I'm not going to say "Yeah, I shouldn't have responded to that completely silly post back there", I'm an asshole.

Meanwhile the same folks who are saying I'm too wound up, or taking this too serious, or have something up my ass, or need to relax, or let it go, etc...KEEP ON responding back to my posts.

More than a bit of ye olded pots & kettles.

• Members

When it comes to actual opinions and drumming advice, I think I side very frequently with Mr. Kmart. He speaks from some good experience (it would appear).

That being said, he's great at internetting.

All taken as compliments, and thank you very much, sir.

• Members

I love that simply because I'm not going to say "Yeah, I shouldn't have responded to that completely silly post back there", I'm an asshole.

Meanwhile the same folks who are saying I'm too wound up, or taking this too serious, or have something up my ass, or need to relax, or let it go, etc...
KEEP ON
responding back to my posts.

More than a bit of ye olded pots & kettles.

If you couldn't tell, my post was a joke in itself.

Easy buddy.

• Members

hell, these guys didn't even bang groupies!!

according to my wife, none of these guys were good lookin' enough to get any!!!! :D

look how ugly Lemmy is though...i bet he got more babes by himself than Rush did as a band!!!! gotta love Lemmy.

• Members

according to my wife, none of these guys were good lookin' enough to get any!!!!
:D

look how ugly Lemmy is though...i bet he got more babes by himself than Rush did as a band!!!! gotta love Lemmy.

Yeah, Lemmy and the babes is one of the great mysteries/injustices of this world! He is not pretty, and still...I tell my kid all the time "learn to play the fricking guitar"

Archived