I am leaving this forum

Mukund

• Members
I mean, yes, this is a
total
sidebar, but I'm just voicing my agreement. Part of this YouTube, internet culture the world's youth is growing up in has a huge ability to become a "Hey, look at me! I'm special!" kind of thing -- kids post videos of all types of pedestrian accomplishments and want to see "OMG ur soooo good."

Well, you're not good. I feel like Mukund would do well with eating some humble pie and learning some stuff instead of posting umpteen videos and asking for people to follow him on YouTube, which is what he's done on the HC forums. If you want to get followed, become a better drummer. He's just looking for hits.

He spammed up Open Jam with a "follow me on YouTube, and I'll follow you" and they mocked him straight back to the woodshed. Are they jerks?
Absolutely
. But if you walk into traffic, you should know you'll be hit by a car.
:facepalm:

MX, don't get me wrong - there are some jerks on this forum. But this Mukund cat really blurred the line between being a troll and wanting advice. At the end of the day, yeah, he's a drummer, and maybe he DOES want to learn things, but he did a really bad job at it

/sidebar

Yep yep yep yep. And yep. You could spot that kid a million miles away and YES, he did have a chance to redeem himself.

He didn't get the acceptance his narcesstic ass needed so he ran away. If he actually wanted to get something out of this forum in the spirit of learning, he would have stayed. Instead, "I'm taking all my dwums and simbols and dwumbstix and youtube video's and I'm going home and I'm not pwaying anymore"

• Members

Swim with sharks and guess what might happen.

I took a look over at O.J. (Never felt the need before) and I see why the kid got baked.

Sorry, but the whole "Hey look at me and how good I am" thing doesn't really fly around here, especially if you're just getting started and have tons of room for improvement. Post that stuff in the wrong forum and it will blow up in your face!

Hell, I've been playing for over 20 years and I won't post a video of my playing here or any other HC forum. I like the delusion that I don't suck!

Leave if you want but don't expect strangers to love you if all you do is get defensive and pissy. As many have said, this is the internet and anyone can say anything. Get over it.

• Members

I've kind of sat back and watched this thread and I also checked the one that got him stirred up in OJ. My .02- he continued to say "LookatmeLookatme'' and the guys in OJ handed it to him. Many of us here tried to give mukund some direction and even asked him to contribute INSTEAD of just saying "Look at my new video of me covering this tune". If you mess with the bull, you're gonna get the horns and that's what happened. I hate he got all butthurt and left, but oh well....this is the interwebs. And btw, when I checked in on things this morning guess who was also signed on. Yep, ole mukund.

• Members

I've kind of sat back and watched this thread and I also checked the one that got him stirred up in OJ. My .02- he continued to say "LookatmeLookatme'' and the guys in OJ handed it to him. Many of us here tried to give mukund some direction and even asked him to contribute INSTEAD of just saying "Look at my new video of me covering this tune". If you mess with the bull, you're gonna get the horns and that's what happened. I hate he got all butthurt and left, but oh well....this is the interwebs. And btw, when I checked in on things this morning guess who was also signed on. Yep, ole mukund.

you know he's watching

• Members

i dont know if any of you guys remember me poasting here... i've been drumming for...ummmmmm well... since 1971 you do the math... i post in several forums here as i do play multiple instruments and this forum as well as a couple others are EXCELLENT places to get and share info/ideas with some very capable moro.... musicians... ;) most of us tend to be attention whores... yeah, so what? i think thats a good thing for a performer... but i also see things like this... you come to OJ and it says "be ye warned, demons and morons be they here in these cesspool waters" caution, questionable language and psychological nudity may be found here...

i just went and read the thread... or enough of it to see that he started out telling people to get {censored}ed... tsk tsk... dont stir it if ya dont wanna smell it... 15 or 70 it's all the same... pay to play it's part of the game...

the whining little runt should just count his lucky stars i didnt poast in his pitiful cry for attention or he'd still be crying to his mommy...

it says "18 and over recommended"...

• Members

I dont go to the OJ.......its full of stuff like that....if you go there and expect any type of grown up conversation, your kidding yourself. Not all are like that but a few of the forums on here are like that......The drum forum is not like that......its the internet, some good..lots of bad......I suggest burning your computer........Just kidding!

Archived