SHOW YOURSELF THREAD!!!!

grace_slick

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I guess so. Thank you!

And my body is hot, if I can be so bold and arrogant. lol The face may be fairly pleasant and quirky and character-full, but the bod is teh hot.

I could say the same.

Oooooh, is that so Grace? I almost dare ask for a picture, (no I'm not perverted just interested in how hot).

• Members

Your date reminds me of Christina Applegate and you look quite different than in your avi. Nice kilt btw. I'm actually considering buying one because of you but damn they're all expensive. The cheapest one, that I like, I've found is 64 pounds for a size too big and 49 pounds for a size too small.

• Members

Maybe they are cheaper in shops, online is just way out there!! There are 200 pound kilts on the same site, they're not even bespoke.

Lol. That must have been a surprise, it's always strange when girls butcher their hair. Especially to a short pixie cut like that.

• Members

My sister is 14. And no, {censored} no it's not common. Everyone was staring and making wtf faces first time they saw it and then run to me asking if they can take a picture with me. I've even had guys come up to me says " uuuuhh my date wants to know if she could like uhh take a picture with you? if that's okaay... " I got into top 5 best dressed, the voting is going on now to see who won. The other 4 are girls lol.

• Members

My sister is 14. And no, {censored} no it's not common. Everyone was staring and making wtf faces first time they saw it and then run to me asking if they can take a picture with me. I've even had guys come up to me says " uuuuhh my date wants to know if she could like uhh take a picture with you? if that's okaay... " I got into top 5 best dressed, the voting is going on now to see who won. The other 4 are girls lol.

14?!! & you're trying to pimp her out to me? are u nuts man!?

Archived