SHOW YOURSELF THREAD!!!!

grace_slick

• Members

What the {censored} is going on here.

OK "Treblegirl" is from Nashville, home of Manning and the SLS. We all know how Weissey had a hard-on for Manning and SLS.

"Treblegirl" has posted nonstop from 12 noon - 12 midnight today upon just joining. I perused the forum post history. Yet she says she has a husband and a full-time job. Strange hours indeed. Weissey also kept strange hours.

MephistoE won't take a picture of himself with his name. MephistoE is named after mephistocles, a character no 19 year old as ever heard of. Although Weissey is a {censored}ing tweaked out schizophrenic, he/she/it was intelligent, and capable of using such a nick.

I am on to you, my dear friend Weissey, I am on to you....

Duke... seriously... please stop.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ehh, she's off for basketball practice right now. Didn't mention you yet, I said I would if you'd behave :) Well, I was here when the Weissey thing started, but then left for a month or two cause it was pissing me off too much, the forum was cluttered with junk.

• Members

Everyone thought I was nuts when I was investigating Weissey-gate.

But who turned out to be right, hmmmmm???? Who turned out to be vindicated, hmmmmm?

Sure but even if you are right, well, you are starting to sound a bit "lunatic-y" It's a bit off-putting.

Just let it go.

• Members

Ehh, she's off for basketball practice right now. Didn't mention you yet, I said I would if you'd behave
:)
Well, I was here when the Weissey thing started, but then left for a month or two cause it was pissing me off too much, the forum was cluttered with junk.

Well Weissey disappeared because of Yours Truly.

So if I sound a little paranoid, it's for the best utilitarian welfare of the forum as a whole, to protect against future Weissey-gates.

• Members

NICE BIEBER CUT

This thread went from a nice forum homewarming to a Sherlock Holmes style fiasco at light speed. The Bieber Cut gives it away though

It's not a bieber cut bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. If it looks like his he stole it from me >:|

• Members

You remind me of someone I once knew... A lot actually. The thing is there will always be people ruining a community, and when people aren't willing to do anything about it SOMEONE has to. Even if that person comes off looking like a dick. So I understand doom completely. I don't know much about "weissey-gates" but I read some old comments by sweet(something) whom I'm assuming is a pseudonym and it's down right ridiculous what they were saying. Hopefully one of those proposed in the mod thread will be given power so they can make sure people who are disrespectful like that don't soil a good thing.

• Members

You remind me of someone I once knew... A lot actually. The thing is there will always be people ruining a community, and when people aren't willing to do anything about it SOMEONE has to. Even if that person comes off looking like a dick. So I understand doom completely. I don't know much about "weissey-gates" but I read some old comments by sweet(something) whom I'm assuming is a pseudonym and it's down right ridiculous what they were saying. Hopefully one of those proposed in the mod thread will be given power so they can make sure people who are disrespectful like that don't soil a good thing.

thats right, STEP THAT GAME UP junior

Archived