SHOW YOURSELF THREAD!!!!

grace_slick

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What the heck! HC Singer's forum has been crazily active the past two days. Not that it hasn't been active in general... but jeez, I'm so lost right now. But I love this as opposed to a dead forum. Welcome to the handful of newcomers: Treble, Mephistoe and leroy.

Anyhow here's me and my schnoz (not sure if this pic will be large enough):
1vyc4.jpg

• Members

@Grace: I like your eyessss! Don't worry you still look young, capitalize on your good looks while you still have 'em miss! (With no disrespect!)

@Static: Best picture award. I wish I could look as cool as you man... but I'm too square/geeky for that. I was able to pull of a decent looking punk two Halloweens ago but that's the only time it's ok for me to dress like that haha.

Oh in case I look slightly cross-eyed up there in my pic... I'm not! Haha just a weird angle. It woulda been funny if I really posted a cross-eyed pic though. I would imagine some people would be wondering how to ask politely about my eyes.

• Members

Lol! Yes, I'm only about quarter-fluent in french. It was required to learn it growing up. Does Ghana have any french-speakers? I know other countries in Africa do but is that mainly just the eastern part?

I know Rwanda is really far from Ghana but that movie if you've ever seen it, Hotel Rwanda, had a guy named Dube in it. It was fun watching that Dvd with subtitles and seeing my name. But no, most of that movie wasn't much fun... very tragic it was.

• Members

Ugh! Same here, it was forced on us from class 3 and up. I was able to drop it after my O-Levels, thanks god, so I'm not really fluent but I can hold my own in a simple-ish conversation. Ghana itself, not so much but because 4 countries surrounding Ghana (West, North, East and the East after that one) all speak French we get a few immigrants every now and then. Ouch! you need to study your geography a wee bit, East Africa was more the domain of the Italians and Dutch. It's the west that got the french rule.

I've seen bit of it, never sat down to watch because it seemed a little like a dad movie. A dad movie, is one who's trailer is interesting (eg. Minority Report) but the movie is all mind games and every explosion in the movie fit into the trailer. I'm not shallow or anything in that I only like bangs, booms and guns but I hate deceptive trailers. The DaVinci Code was great even though it had a dad plot, the trailer let me know what it was like. No deception there.

That would be fun, having your name pop up on screen.lol.

• Members

Lol sorry! Ouch is right... my geography is horrible. Beyond the continents I'm pretty much lost. But my problem wasn't geography it was history. So I'm a failure there too haha. What a funny term, a "dad movie". But no you really should watch Hotel Rwanda. Maybe it's extra-good to sheltered westerners but it was just a good film all around. I did actually really enjoy Minority Report, but that was a good 6 years ago? Not sure if I'd still enjoy it.

• Members

I'll see if I can get it from the DVD rental shop. The bits I saw did look interesting but I think I was always on my way somewhere when I saw it. 6 years? Try 9 if you count 2011. It was a while ago and it was okay for me at the time but I'll probably like it more now.

• Members
damn, u are one Bill Kazmaier style looking mofo. How much do you weigh and bench?

Surprised you know Bill! How old are you? I can bench more than it's usefull in the real world and less than it would take to win a powerlifting competition...:) I can squat a house!

Rod

• Members

@Grace: I like your eyessss! Don't worry you still look young, capitalize on your good looks while you still have 'em miss! (With no disrespect!)

@Static: Best picture award. I wish I could look as cool as you man... but I'm too square/geeky for that. I was able to pull of a decent looking punk two Halloweens ago but that's the only time it's ok for me to dress like that haha.

You calling me a punk, lol!....I'm lucky I work in entertainment...otherwise, I don't think a real world job would hire me...haha

• Members

You calling me a punk, lol!....I'm lucky I work in entertainment...otherwise, I don't think a real world job would hire me...haha

Haha no I wasn't calling you a punk. I just brought up my halloween thing 'cause it was the only time that I ever looked non-"normal". I work at a church so I probably couldn't get away with looking like a rocker. I just might switch things up one day just for kicks haha. Pretty sure I wouldn't lose my job but I think some people would wonder what the heck is going on with me.

• Members

LOL@paul

Seriousness for one second - from my pictures and video (even though the pics are somewhat strange), am I attractive enough to "make it" in music? Like these days? I think in the industry you've either got to be hot, cute, so-so or unpleasant but totally out there (Lady Gaga maybe? Not that I think she's unpleasant to look at), or just beyond all judgement (like maybe Bjork or Susan Boyle).

• Members

Haha no I wasn't calling you a punk. I just brought up my halloween thing 'cause it was the only time that I ever looked non-"normal". I work at a church so I probably couldn't get away with looking like a rocker. I just might switch things up one day just for kicks haha. Pretty sure I wouldn't lose my job but I think some people would wonder what the heck is going on with me.

Lol....so now I don't look normal?..

I'm just f*cking with ya man, haha

Archived