Jazz Ad

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just to make sure I am filling out my form correctly:

Standard is externally applied like putting on a bumper sticker

and

Mirror is putting the letters inside a car window.

Is that right?

I have several left of the inside of a car window style. I need bumper stickers. Standard?

Sorry for sounding so dumb but, hey, that's just how it is, OK?

• Members

Jim: Yes, standard is externally applied, adhesive on back of logo.

Mirror is internally applied to glass or plastic, adhesive on front of logo.

Hardshell cases: These decals should stick well to most regardless of texture, but I have seen some textured cases that have an 'oily' feel to them that practically nothing sticks to.

• Members

Cool, the decals are back in action!

I see some people have used them on their cars, which is cool, but it's a shame that we never get to see it on former forumite BP#0's 'supposed' WRX, which I think was the original conversation that started the decal idea.

• Members

Originally posted by Tommy Gunz

Cool, the decals are back in action!

I see some people have used them on their cars, which is cool, but it's a shame that we never get to see it on former forumite BP#0's 'supposed' WRX, which I think was the original conversation that started the decal idea.

I check each and every Walmart parking lot hoping against hope to spot that vehicle.

• Members

Originally posted by lug

hcbfsticker.jpg

I've always got HCBF on my mind

lughcbf.jpg

yeah.... i was gonna order a decal, until i saw this picture of Lug with the decal on his head..... now everytime i would look at the decal, i would see lug, then memories of his mp3's would seep into my brain, rendering useless all the 1000's of dollars of counseling that i had to undergo to forget them. and then i would die.

• Members

Originally posted by beav2k2

Yar!! Can I get it in chrome?

Yes. But chrome (and polished gold) are unlike regular vinyl decals in that they are not made for outdoor use, don't stick to irregular surfaces and are not for use on glass. They work well on smooth surfaces indoors.

• Members

Originally posted by Banta

Yes. But chrome (and polished gold) are unlike regular vinyl decals in that they are not made for outdoor use, don't stick to irregular surfaces and are not for use on glass. They work well on smooth surfaces indoors.

Like a bass :D

• Members

Update:

I've received a few orders so far and have sent them out. Any that I receive by this Friday the 18th will be sent out this week. I'm going to be out of the country through the end of the month and all of the orders which come in while I'm gone will be sent out on Wednesday, March 2.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived