Sign in to follow this  
Jazz Ad

Order your HCBF Decals

To order HCBF decals as designed by forumite Tommy Gunz, fill out the form below. Decals measure 6" x 1.5" (152mm x 38mm), are cast high performance cut vinyl, come in six colors, and are available in standard or mirror cut. (Mirror cut has the adhesive on the face so that it can be placed inside a window - it's recommended to only order these in white if desired.)

• US & Canadian residents fill out and mail the form along with $5US concealed cash per quantity of (3) decals.

• European residents can contact forumite Jazz Ad who will place the order (5

Originally posted by basshunter

I still have a couple, but I need some exterior applied ones...oh almighty Banta, where have you gone?????
:D

Give Brad a call and see if he can run some more off. I, too, need some of the exterior model.

Originally posted by J the D

Give Brad a call and see if he can run some more off. I, too, need some of the exterior model.

I had his number somewhere...now, the question is, where the {censored} did I put it? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Banta

I still have some left, and can make more if needed. Use the order form
here

Yeah, it's Banta!!!

Brad, do you have any more exterior applied silver...I know you were out in fall

This thread could use examples of decals applied anywhere. It's been done in the past. I remember some pics sucked badly, if you know what I mean.

Also, if Banta could find back the color chart and original drawing that would be nice.

effectcasetop.jpg

Here's the art

HCBF1.jpg

I don't have the color samples anymore so I'll tell you what I'm gonna do... place orders and tell me what color(s) you want and I'll try to get as close as possible. So, instead of being limited to red, blue, black, white, gold & silver, you can order other colors like beige, brown, ivory, orange, yellow, purple, dark green, gray, etc.

Sounds like a scam to me. Make check payable for $10,000 and in return we will mail you a check for $50,000 and throw in some cheap stickers.:D