Who takes naps at work?

sevenroy

• Members

I had somewhat of a long night last night, didn't get home until 4:00 (out partying with the crew) but had to be to work at 7:00.

Luckily, they have a quiet area here for us to relax in. I've been taking the occasional three to five minute "nap" just to keep my energy at a decent level. That, and an espresso every couple of hours.

I should mention I work in a call center, so it's not a big deal for me to go off of the phone for a bit.

• Members

Originally posted by StevieMac

Wish I could.
:mad:

By Friday I'm ALWAYS sleep deprived.

At least it's a long weekend here in Canada. Eh.

Yeah, a long weekend that NOBODY seems to get off :mad:

at least, I don't... i don't think... hrm...

• Members

Originally posted by Jumpy

Ive never been a fan of takeing naps. Seems like a waste of time to me.

I'm not either, but when I'm so tired my eyes won't stay open, and I do need to check on things once in a while here, I think it's necessary.

• Members

Originally posted by megadan

Yeah, a long weekend that NOBODY seems to get off
:mad:
at least, I don't... i don't think... hrm...

I'll be sure to spare you a thought as I'm drinking beer and barbequing on Monday.:p

• Members

Originally posted by Jumpy

Ive never been a fan of takeing naps. Seems like a waste of time to me.

Damn right, you'll have enough time to sleep when you're dead. If you sleep 8 hours a night you are spending 1/3 of your life asleep.

• Members

i get a bit lethargic after a meal so when i went back to the office after lunch..i dozed a bit...so did all the partners

most work was done in the mornings..

i came awake around 4-5 pm and could work on to 11pm to get anything done for that days task load...

sort of had a siesta..:)

• Members

I take naps...by mistake :eek:

My internship involves running lab tests, and I'm supposed to be reading a bunch of stuff to learn what it's all about...

It's soooo hard to stay awake, and sometimes I notice it's 20 minutes later and I haven't gotten thru a paragraph yet. :(:o

This website also doesn't help me get that reading done one bit :D

• Members

well since I only work 1 day a week, on Wednesday...

and 2 midnights and 2 seconds everyweek! I nap every chance I get.

To say nothing of the back to back doubles I'm doing now. Came to work at 4 pm thursday, get off 8 am saturday. Had almost 8 hours off out of 40 today. I will try my best to sleep as much as I possiably can!!!The ALARMS WAKE ME When "something" happens.

Archived