So I'm thinking of getting my eyebrow and lip pierced.....

bassthumpintwin

• Members

Originally posted by bassguy

you cant get a smaller gauge put in, when its pierced, body and facial piercings have to be .14 gauge...

uhh.. my eyebrow was pierced with an 18, and I wear a 16 in it now.

i think the whole thing is that it needs to be bigger than nothing so it doesn't close. the thinner the metal used for the piercing, the less likely you are to damage tissue during the piercing (of course putting a piece of metal through your face is gonna damage the surrounding tissue, but not like shoving a pen through your eyebrow would.) and the easier aftercare will be.

• Members
Originally posted by ToeJamFootball

really?? i find that girls with piercings are more apealing to me than girls that arent

ToeJam

Depends where they are ;)

I had 27 piercings when i was a teen. I've got 1 now.... :(

I had an operation and most of the holes closed whilst i was still recouperating.

• Members

face piercing is dumb, in fact any kind of piercing for a guy is dumb. I had my eye brow done when i was about 22 and after about 3 weeks I took it out. Damn thing kept getting caught on my pillow at night. It ended up tearing my skin and swelling.
A chick that has her ears done is ok, as long as it's not way over board.
I never understoof the nipple thing, especially on a guy. That is just really really gay.

• Members
Originally posted by B-Bottom

I never understoof the nipple thing, especially on a guy. That is just really really gay.

Don't knock it till you've tried it. I have had both done, and they're lots of fun.

Saying guy piercings is dumb is a bit of a sweeping statement :(

• Members
Originally posted by TheDarxide

Don't knock it till you've tried it. I have had both done, and they're lots of fun.

Saying guy piercings is dumb is a bit of a sweeping statement
:(

nah nipple piercings are gay. They are accessorizing a female characteristic.
Any piercings on a guy are dumb....it's a well documented fact. :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by bassthumpintwin

If you want to know why I want to get my eyebrow and lip pierced...

I'm just up for something different.

I'm reminded of that song by King Missle:

"I want to be different...
like everyone else I want to be like.
I want to be just like all the different people."

:p

Sorry, but the whole piercing thing is totally played out. Maybe it was cool for a couple of weeks in the early 1990's. Now every Abercrombie-wearing fratboy in the Midwest has a tatoo or piercing.

Emre

• Members

Originally posted by B-Bottom

I have to agree with this one.... there are two things that are extremely "gayish" for a guy to do piercing wise....

get your nipples pierced, and get your tongue pierced.....

and the nose is a close third.....

and actually, anything below the lips, i have a severely difficult time understanding..............

what would possess somebody to pierce their wang?!!

• Members

yeah... thats what I'm worried about....

I dont play my sax nearly as much as I used to, and I'm thinking of going with a reasonably light gauge......

Plus I would obviously take it out when I played (which wouldnt be until it fully healed anyway....)

but yeah... I'm definitely going to consult the piercer and a few other people before i do my lip.....

Facial hardware application is what ugly people do to get noticed. Don't do it. It only makes you look worse...

• Members

Originally posted by bassguy

you cant get a smaller gauge put in, when its pierced, body and facial piercings have to be .14 gauge...

My belly button was pierced at a .16 gague.

what would possess somebody to pierce their wang?!!

An ex of mine had his pierced.

And trust me. NOT such a good time.

• Members

Originally posted by spezzyos

My belly button was pierced at a .16 gague.

The general rule of thumb tends to be starting piercings below the neck at 14 gauge or larger (diameter). Of course, the profession is not 100% consistant...

Archived