So Gwen Stefani is pregnant...

Phantasm

• Members

... does that mean that she'll finally grow some boobies?

---

Gwen Stefani Said Pregnant With First Baby Tue Dec 20, 4:51 PM ET

NEW YORK - Gwen Stefani, nominated for five Grammy Awards including album of the year for "Love.Angel.Music.Baby.," is pregnant with her first child, according to Us Weekly.

ADVERTISEMENT

The 36-year-old pop star and Gavin Rossdale, 38, were married three years ago. The baby is due in June, the magazine reported Tuesday.

"We are delighted," Us Weekly quotes Rossdale's father, Douglas, as saying. Stefani's mother, Patti, also reportedly confirmed the pregnancy to the magazine.

An e-mail from The Associated Press to Stefani's representative wasn't immediately returned Tuesday.

Rossdale has a 16-year-old daughter, Daisy Lowe, from his relationship with fashion designer Pearl Lowe. He discovered he was the father in 2004 after taking a DNA test.

"Love.Angel.Music.Baby." is Stefani's first solo album. It includes one of the biggest songs of the year, "Hollaback Girl." That infectious single also earned Stefani a nomination for record of the year and best female pop vocal performance.

She is the lead singer of No Doubt and a budding fashion designer.

The British-born Rossdale fronted the rock band Bush, which released the popular 1994 album, "Sixteen Stone." They last released the 2001 album, "Golden State," as well as a greatest hits CD in November.

• Members

I could care less about her since she left a very good band to be Madonna Lite. I'm SO IMPRESSED with her costume changes that I didn't notice her new music SUCKS!!

I hope it's some black rapper's or white trash's kid. Stupid Britanny Spears has to pay that jerk she married 100 million bucks! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

NO DOUBT she's an idiot. :freak:

• Members

Originally posted by JeffBass

I could care less about her since she left a very good band to be Madonna Light. I'm SO IMPRESSED with her costume changes that I didn't notice her new music SUCKS!!

I hope it's some black rapper's or white trash's kid. Stupid Britanny Spears has to pay that jerk she married 100 million bucks! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

NO DOUBT she's an idiot.
:freak:

Dude, it's Gavin Rossdale's (second) kid. They've been married for a year or two.

I was wondering about the boobies myself, though.

• Members

Originally posted by JeffBass

I could care less about her since she left a very good band to be Madonna Light. I'm SO IMPRESSED with her costume changes that I didn't notice her new music SUCKS!!

NO DOUBT she's an idiot.
:freak:

It's the guy from Bush's child. I'm not going to say his name because i'm hoping that everyone forgets him and I can stop hearing Everything Zen on the radio.

As for her new music, the Bananas song left me scratching my head. It still does. I have never heard a woman talking about her {censored} so much in a popular song.

• Members

Originally posted by Ace Of Bass

Dude, it's Gavin Rossdale's (second) kid. They've been married for a year or two.

I was wondering about the boobies myself, though.

NOOOOO! you said his name!

YOU GIVE THE MONSTER POWER!!!

(trusting was my waaaaaaayeeee... ARGH!!!!)

• Members

Originally posted by Phantasm

It's the guy from Bush's child. I'm not going to say his name because i'm hoping that everyone forgets him and I can stop hearing Everything Zen on the radio.

Actually, I'm the father.

Don't tell my wife!

• Members

I'd say those two deserve each other. :bor: Maybe we will all get real lucky and they'll do an album together:bor: :bor:

GS would still be waiting tables if not for her original band mates. What little she brings to the table has all been done before (and much better by other front women who had the look, but couldn't really sing all that well).

As for that goofus she is married to; to even have had a (fleetingly brief) brush with success illustrates the sorry state of current music.

Billy-B

• Members

Originally posted by zachoff

I can't believe she's 36. Whooda thunk?!

It makes it even more ridiculious now to see her hanging out with those rappers.

No doubt was at least tolerable to some degree and they did have a few decent songs. But that {censored} that she puts out on her own is just awful. I just don't understand who it is that's buying that garbage

Archived