the official Cort appreciation thread

The Craqster

• Members

Originally posted by james on bass

Never owned, but have played a couple Artisans and a few Cort Curbows, and I loved them!

My first fretless was a Cort Curbow five string (with that brown swirly type luthite body). It was a joy to play and sounded even better. Man, I miss that thing....

• Members

I had a problem with my Cort bass (ghost hum) after I had owned it over 2 years, and they sent me a complete wiring harness/pots, preamp package. I don't know about their service since Scott Bond left, but it was top notch. I haven't had any problems for the last 4 years. My neck is the absolute best neck I have ever played. I'm talking a $415.00 bass.

• Members

Originally posted by Cortfan

I had a problem with my Cort bass (ghost hum) after I had owned it over 2 years, and they sent me a complete wiring harness/pots, preamp package. I don't know about their service since Scott Bond left, but it was top notch. I haven't had any problems for the last 4 years. My neck is the absolute best neck I have ever played. I'm talking a $415.00 bass.

yeah i haven't heard anything out of the new guy. haven't needed to, my g290 has been trouble free since i got it (late 2003).

Archived