Colon Cleaning

SA Rios

• Members

Anyone here ever done it? I'm not talking about the tube up the ass, but the herbal stuff. I have a friend thats doing it right now. Him and his wife just started a week ago so they haven't had anying coming out yet. :freak: yeah, I know it gross to talk about it, but the average person has several lbs of junk up there that needs to come out. Heres one site I found with a lot of information and testimonials about it

http://www.drnatura.com/?ovchn=GGL&ovcpn=Google&ovcrn=colon+cleaner&ovtac=PPC

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Diet has a lot to do with colon health.

Eat cabbage, spinach, green leafy vegs, root vegs such as carrots, turnips etc that are high in fiber.

For a good scouring, try eating a handful of salted peanuts, shell and all, chased by a few jalapeno peppers. That will debride and cauterize at the same time. :D

• Members

Originally posted by SA Rios

yeah, I know it gross to talk about it, but the average person has several lbs of junk up there that needs to come out.

From what I understand, this is a myth. The inside of your intestines is smooth, there are no nooks and crannies to "hold a lot of junk".

• Members

Originally posted by thelurker

From what I understand, this is a myth. The inside of your intestines is smooth, there are no nooks and crannies to "hold a lot of junk".

Look at that link I posted. Its gross, but there are pictures of the stuff that people passed after doing the program. Yes, the intestine is smooth, but your colon is where the stuff collects.

• Members

Originally posted by SA Rios

Look at that link I posted. Its gross, but there are pictures of the stuff that people passed after doing the program. Yes, the intestine is smooth, but your colon is where the stuff collects.

Correction, there are pics of stuff that they SAY people passed after doing the program. You didn't see it, nor (likely) did anybody else. Who would save something that disgusting and not take it to a doctor?

Have you ever seen the shows where witch doctors do "surgery" and remove "tumors"?

• Members

Actually, there is stuff that gets stuck in your intestines, it rots, collects more stuff... I wouldn't go near my rear with a pressure washer, though.. Diet is the way to go. you can even get some minerals to take that will bind to the stuff and help pass it through.. Stick with a higher fiber diet and that should get you back on track.. check out any hippy/healthfood stores and ask, they are usually very knowledgable about many approaches... now, any colon-bass questions?? I'm still trying to find the brown note, so I can help everybody with their colon health (if you are not a South Park fan, google it..... it's hilarious)

• Members

Originally posted by thelurker

I don't know if this program is legit or not but the inside of intestines (big and small) is anything but smooth.

Their role is to extract as much nutriment as possible from the food they process.

To do that, you want as much surface contact as possible and they offer plenty.

The small intestine look pretty much like a tooth brush with capilarities all along, while the colon has folds.

013634fig8-24.gif

ct-colon-inside.jpg

• Members

I was doing an herbal colon cleanse. I definately can get rid of some {censored}!:D

Can help get rid of parasites etc. I passed some worm looking poop! But wasnt able to finish it because I had lymes disease and was taking antibiotics that were messing with my stomach. I will be going back on them in a week.

Should I post pics?:eek:

• CMS Author

Can anyone explain why it would supposedly take weeks to cleanse the colon with this herbal stuff, yet if you get a colonoscopy done, the night before you mix up a gallon of some nasty koolaid, drink it all, and then sprint to the crapper for a couple hours worth of heavy-duty crapping. You don't eat til the colonoscopy, and then the doc is able to see everything. And there's nothing in there but colon...no junk, no undigested food, nuthin'.

• Members

Originally posted by Craigv

Can anyone explain why it would supposedly take weeks to cleanse the colon with this herbal stuff, yet if you get a colonoscopy done, the night before you mix up a gallon of some nasty koolaid, drink it all, and then sprint to the crapper for a couple hours worth of heavy-duty crapping. You don't eat til the colonoscopy, and then the doc is able to see everything. And there's nothing in there but colon...no junk, no undigested food, nuthin'.

Shhh! Don't ruin the vibe!:D

• Members

Because if the thing is too efficient you won't buy it for very long. :D

Because the colon is only a very small part of your intestines.

Because the colonoscopy mix is actually very unhealthy, killing a lot of your intestina flora.

• Members

Originally posted by Craigv

I guess it depends on what you are using. There are some herbal methods that do it in 4 or 5 days, but you have to fast. Others take a few weeks or a month. Maybe the stuff the doc gave you is some really heavy duty {censored}.

Archived