My new jaguar bass should be in the mail!!!

ryanstanley

• Members

ohhh!!! we'll start a "waiting on basses" thread....haha...

I'm waiting on my CV-4 to leave still...gay...I know...I ordered it 2 days ago, but they haven't gotten clearance from my bank to ship it to my work. I'm considering overnighting it now. Seriously. This'll be my 3rd bass in the 4 years I've played. I buy things I really like apparently...haha. But yeah. I thought about getting a Jag bass. I love Jag's...:(

SCHECV4.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by ryanstanley

oh yes

this is gonna be badass
:cool:

just ordered it from AMS, it should be on its way soon.. im so excited, ive never owned a real quality guitar or bass, this is gonna be great!

RTEmagicC_jaguar_bass_01.jpg.jpg

You should be quite satisfied with it. I played one a couple of months ago and had a hard time putting it down. :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by ryanstanley

oh yes

this is gonna be badass
:cool:

just ordered it from AMS, it should be on its way soon.. im so excited, ive never owned a real quality guitar or bass, this is gonna be great!

RTEmagicC_jaguar_bass_01.jpg.jpg

If I were to get one it would be Black also!

BadAss-II Bridge would really make it "The {censored}"!:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by johnnybassman

You should be quite satisfied with it. I played one a couple of months ago and had a hard time putting it down.
:thu:

Same here -- the one at my local music store finally sold but I wore that one out ;):D ...I definitely want one in the near future but I am holding out to see if the sunburst ones make it over to the USA ( available in Japan but not here for some reason)

• Members

Originally posted by DevilRaysFan

Same here -- the one at my local music store finally sold but I wore that one out
;):D
...I definitely want one in the near future but I am holding out to see if the sunburst ones make it over to the USA ( available in Japan but not here for some reason)

you could try www.ishibashi.co.jp. I just got an aerodyne from there. It took ten days, I didn't get charged any import duty or tax, so it cost me

• Members

Originally posted by phatbassdood

thats nice, but what do the extra controls do?

50 presets, drum patterns, sampler, tuner, Aux in, lot's of effects, built in EQ.....oh, you weren't talking about the Pandora?

Top horn has Active/Passive switch plus bass and treble booster wheels. Bottom horn has pup on/off selectors and a series parallel switch, normal passive volume and tone controls in normal positions.

Archived