Went to a nude beach today...

dabbadon8

• Members

First time....kinda bad weather plus it's a work day so didn't get the full experiance(I guess thats what you would call it...). Always said I had to go to one before I died, well I can check something off the list but I def. lost a fantasy cause it was like the worst gym locker room as far as naked old men goes... Maybe I should have tried south beach.....

Why is it that only old men/men period are nudists!? :mad:

• Members

I used to be a locomotive engineer and when we'd head north out of Seattle there was a nude beach up towards Bellingham. Everyone waves at a train. There was this one dude who always waved. I had 30,000 HP in my hand and he made me feel....insignifcant.
In the heat of summer, though, it was one of the breast trips you could land.

• Members

i went to one in Jamaica this summer, and if it wasn't for the bar i wouldn't be here today.. whew.. thank goodness they had a wall protecting the rest of the guest from the terror. its kinda off topic but also while we were there our resort was full of European visitors. And why the hell do mainly all the men perfer to wear speedo's..... gag.....!

• Members

Originally posted by xdamagexx

i went to one in Jamaica this summer, and if it wasn't for the bar i wouldn't be here today.. whew.. thank goodness they had a wall protecting the rest of the guest from the terror. its kinda off topic but also while we were there our resort was full of European visitors. And why the hell do mainly all the men perfer to wear speedo's..... gag.....!

Swimsuits are best when you can actually see the contours of veins and glans penis. A spotting of the rare, male camel toe is quite a thing.

• Members

Originally posted by Jazz Ad

You're going to a nude beach to stalk on women and rant on old naked men ?

Wow, talk about missing the point.

I went to go to the beach with two girl friends of mine. It was {censored}ty weather when we got there so we just walked around...

besides I just wanted to see what it was like so don't be so presumptious.... even though I really could care less if I missed the point.

Archived