I think I need an envelope filter...

Anesthesia

• Members

Shame you don't live in the States.

it's in the clearance/blemish section but what the hell, you won't find the price listed that low again.

MF may ship to Aust.

If they don't, I'd be willing to buy it and ship it, as long as my costs are covered. Anasthesia, if you're interested, pm me.

• Members

Ooooh... So one would go "dum dum doo doo dummily doo" while the other one plays "slappity bappity boopity"

I think wooten does that...

of_montreal_4.jpg

i love this band*, and they were awesome when i saw them live. bass guitar has a big range, and i consider it to be more akin to a cello than a double bass. you could have two cellos, why not two bass guitars?

*of montreal. theres more people in the band than in that picture :o

• Members

i love this band*, and they were awesome when i saw them live. bass guitar has a big range, and i consider it to be more akin to a cello than a double bass. you could have two cellos, why not two bass guitars?

*of montreal. theres more people in the band than in that picture
:o

It's just weird to imagine having more than one bass constantly. I've played in a band that called for two basses at once, but it only for one song. I guess it's doable.

• Members

So the Mutron III is the same as the EH q-tron?

Not really. They're both envelope filters alright, but have pretty different characteristics soundwise.

I use the EHX Q-tron myself and love it...it's got this dirty edge which other envelope filters I tried didn't have. However, if I was swimming in cash and could get my hands on one, I'd get a Mutron III for sure...

Archived