What else to do at 2 am? How about record a clip!

L-1329

• Members

Insomnia sucks, so I just was playing around with the Zoom and came up with this little riff. I think it's pretty cool, doesn't go anywhere but cool never the less. Plus I haven't played my Schecter in ages so that was fun to mess with again. Check it out.:cool:

http://home.earthlink.net/~tom303/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/01track1.wma

• Members

Jeeperz! Your recorded tone is great bro.
:thu:

You know, that one is the least amout of tone effort I've ever done! It just the Schecter into the GB, DI into the zoom. Zero tweaking, all flat. I also didn't even try to mess with the guitars, and the distorted track and bass track are stepping all over each other, but it still sounds pretty cool!:cool:

• Members

Hey Tom, just to let you know, I ended up ordering a Bart for the bridge pickup on my Schecter........guess I'll upgrade one part at a time.
;)

Cool! Which pups are you going with? BTW I really love how this bass turned out with the CBC pups. You're going to love the improvement!

• Members

Cool! Which pups are you going with? BTW I really love how this bass turned out with the CBC pups. You're going to love the improvement!

Got the M45 CBC .......I think that's what it's called. Actually it just got here this morning and I just put it in and tried it out..........:thu: :thu: :thu:

• Members

Got the M45 CBC .......I think that's what it's called. Actually it just got here this morning and I just put it in and tried it out..........

Sweet, those are what I put in this bass too. Really made it a more well rounded tone, and much richer sounding. Excellent choice!:cool:

Archived