Dumbass of the day

slapthefunkyfour

• Members

You really need to make your thread title DAOTD. We all know what that means and it keeps words that Dora wouldn't say out of the thread title.
:)

You really need to take a deep mother{censored}ing breath and find something more important to worry about.

:wave:

• Moderators
You really need to take a deep mother{censored}ing breath and find something more important to worry about.

SO why did the mods just go and have a big sticky about what was appropriate and what wasn't? Dora wouldn't say dumbass. It doesn't belong in the thread title. You don't like what I posted, report me to the mods.:wave:

• Members

SO why did the mods just go and have a big sticky about what was appropriate and what wasn't? Dora wouldn't say dumbass. It doesn't belong in the thread title. You don't like what I posted, report me to the mods.

You really need to find something more important to worry about, Deputy Thudmaker.

:rolleyes:

• Members

A friend of mine told me that (a few years ago) there was some concern about the "thin-ness" of the ice, so one news camera crew drove out onto the ice right up to the ice fisherman to put them on camera saying how thin the ice was that particular year.

:rolleyes:

Archived