what do you look for in a Hummer?

jnewcomer

• Members

How loud are those .50 cal machine guns?

WHAT!!!???

:D

They're loud. Very, very loud. They're accurate, shoot through damn' near anything, and the mere sight (and sound) of Ma Deuce is enough to make most knuckleheads think twice about messing with you.

• Members

WHAT!!!???

:D

They're loud. Very, very loud. They're accurate, shoot through damn' near anything, and the mere sight (and sound) of Ma Deuce is enough to make most knuckleheads think twice about messing with you.

That has to be awsome shooting something like that. I saw some show awhile back where they used one to blast a car away just for the hell of it, it was pretty badass.

Ft. Indiantown Gap isn't far from here and they do all kinds of bombing training and stuff like that. My buddy was telling me that you can donate your car for them to practice bombing runs and what not. Apparently they'll even videotape them blasting the {censored} out of it for you and it's all tax deductable:thu:

• Members

They haven't really changed those things much since WWII right?

And I like my Hummer to exclaim how much money I make, how much better I am than you, and what a total asshole I am, all with a simple mode of transportation.

• Members

Don't like the new "bling" Hummers at all. Off-road performance sucks compared to the 'real' military Hummers. The only upgrade I'd want on a military Hummer is a seat that isn't canvas.

I hate bling for bling's sake.

All that bling don't mean a thing if you can't take it everywhere.:blah:

Archived