Damn, this is pretty as hell.

TN.Frank

• Members

I mentioned Washburn in another thread so I thought, heck, I'll look em' up and see what they have and what kind of price they are and lookie, lookie what I found.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Washburn-T24-Taurus-NeckThru-Electric-Bass?sku=515198

344348.jpg

That's one nice looking bass, kind of looks like the Warwicks and even a bit like a Ric. and the price isn't bad at all. :thu:

• Members

so if you are trying to stay true to Dean, are you getting one of the custom red flame top ML's??

LOL, alack and alass, money is always an issue. I think the Dimebag Darrell bass that they have out is pretty cool but at $799 it's a "Dream Bass" at best. More like the $319.99 Edge 4 on my budget. The only Metalman that I like is the Demonator, the others are just to off ballance looking for my taste.

• Members

well, i can tell you from my own personal experience that washburn's customer service is lacking... So, if you do indeed pull the trigger, consider yourself warned if something goes awry with it. I will never own another washburn ....ever. But, as already said before, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Members

well, i can tell you from my own personal experience that washburn's customer service is lacking... So, if you do indeed pull the trigger, consider yourself warned if something goes awry with it.

I guess I'll stick with Dean. The Spirit of Dimebag Darrell is just to strong of a force to resist.

• Members

I just can't get into basses shaped like that Washburn from a purely aesthetic point of view. To me they just look too disproportioned and visually unappealing. I like a bass to look like some careful thought went into it's shape, and for the design overall to have a sense of balance and proportion to it. These types with the huge upper horn, super tiny lower horn, and mismatched headstock just don't work. But as was stated already, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and most would probably think my basses are ugly and misshapen.:D

Archived