Would somebody explain to me in 100 words or less...

Mudbass

• Members

No, I mean 3 times today it's been "down for maintenence" and everytime it comes back up it's just as screwed up as before.
:confused:

It's the HC techies attempting random guesses as to what the solution to the problem is ;)

That or someone's just got a cron job on the forum server(s) to reboot every so often in an attempt to drive traffic away from the forums.

• Members
Oh. I thought you were talking about the latest round of odd behavior...:D

QUOTE]

No no, odd behavior around here is normal. I keep getting the impression somebody's forgetting to put another quarter in the server.

• Members

Its like when they changed the laundry machines from 1.00 to 1.25 at my apartment. You would go down there and put your clothes in and then realize that you were a quarter short, so then you have to walk back to your apartment and get another quarter, but do you leave your clothes in there, or do you take them with you? What if someone else comes in before you get back and take your stuff out of the washer? These are the things I deal with every day :D

• Members

I feel ya' pard, sometimes it takes forever to get on, other times you can't get on at all, still other times you post something and it'll double or even triple post with just one hit on the "post" button. Personally, I think it's a bandwidth problem. There's so many forums here and so many people using them that they simply run out of bandwidth.

• Members

I feel ya' pard, sometimes it takes forever to get on, other times you can't get on at all, still other times you post something and it'll double or even triple post with just one hit on the "post" button. Personally, I think it's a bandwidth problem. There's so many forums here and so many people using them that they simply run out of bandwidth.

Mebbie they should upgrade their router.

bt%20exchange2.jpg

• Members

No, I mean 3 times today it's been "down for maintenence" and everytime it comes back up it's just as screwed up as before.
:confused:

Look at the bright side ,, they now have a much nicer looking the board is screwing up again page. rat

Archived