Static X: Cannibal

B-Bottom

• Members

It came out yesterday so I picked it up after work. First let me say that I love this band, which makes no sense because normally I detest this kind of music. But this band just has something about it that I really dig. I must because I've seen then a few times, and would like to catch them agin at the end of the month when they are in the area.

Anyway this album is more like thier first two releases, Wisconsin Death Trip and Machine. But it is still different from them in that it seems a bit more industrial and even thrash at times.

Anyway if you dig the band I recomend picking it up :thu:

• Members

I just enjoy watching their music videos because Wayne Static's hair, goatee and facial expressions crack me up every time
:thu:
It's fun to watch
:D

you should see it live. It is one of the most ridiculous things you'll ever see, but it's so damn cool at the same time. I was always suprised how good they sound live. I really thought his voice would sound like {censored} or the synth effects would sound stupid....but man was I wrong

• Members

Cool, I'll have to pick that up. I bought Shadow Zone not too long ago, and thought it was pretty cool. Been meaning to pick up some more from them...

this one is a lot more like the first two albums. Shadow Zone is such a kick ass cd

• Members

Static-X was my favorite band for a long time, but they just dissapoint me more with every new cd... :(

Hopefully this one is good; it definitely won't be a blind purchase like the last few. That song is pretty sweet though, TJF. Looks like the entire album more or less has been posted up on the tube.

Good to see their new guitarist got brought back, I didn't like the other guy from Dope or whoever nearly as much.

• Members

Oh and, as far as waynes hair, I read an interview with him a few years ago and they asked about his hair... I can't quite recall everything, but he said he used eggs, gel, glue, and jizz. I'll assume the spooge part was a joke, but as for the rest, there ya go.

• Members

Oh and, as far as waynes hair, I read an interview with him a few years ago and they asked about his hair... I can't quite recall everything, but he said he used eggs, gel, glue, and jizz. I'll assume the spooge part was a joke, but as for the rest, there ya go.

"His tall standing hair is his most notable feature, which used to be held up, as mentioned in the Wisconsin Death Trip liner notes, by White Rain hair spray. Today, Wayne uses Suave Rave 4X Mega hair spray to keep his hair up. It takes him 20 minutes to do his hair."

Archived