My daughters video performance

Lizzard Tom

• Members

She's got a great voice, you have every reason to be proud!
:)
I get more joy from my kids than anything else on earth.

Thanks guys. +10 on that Banta. My daughters a good person also, and she is very down to earth and just a normal teenager.

• Members

Thanks for the kudos. Yeah, the video quality sucks, but the sound is still good. I think some of my daughters theater geek friends took the video. I was not at the performance so I was just glad to have something. :thu:

is this an oxymoron?

Yes, but we try and keep her feet planted on the earth. She is a good girl. Thank God! No major problems like some parents have. ;)

• Members

Great performance indeed. You can be proud.

I take it you set traps on you porch and bodyguard her room ?
:)

Thanks.

I just tell the boys that show up that I don't mind going back to prison. So, they had better behave. :mad:

She has had the same boyfriend for about 2 years now. He is more afraid of my wife than me.:D He is an amazing stage designer and director. I look to see both of them on Broadway. They are both GEEKS!

• Members

Thanks.

I just tell the boys that show up that I don't mind going back to prison. So, they had better behave.
:mad:

That's a good one. I'm gonna have to remember that in a few years when my daughter is a teenager. :D

• Members

LT - that is just fantastic. She's got a better voice than Liza Minnelli, IMO...
:thu:

Thanks for sharing....you have every right to be extremely proud of your daughter....

Thanks Chris. I can't wait to show my daughter what you said. She will be thrilled. ;)

• Members

Wow, brilliant performance
:thu:
Really captivating.

Hope she doesn't get her looks from her dad
:D:p

Well not much. She was over in your neighborhood 2 years ago performing. But she was competing in Scottish Highland Dancing and took several 1st and 2nd places. :thu: Thanks........

Archived