@ Bass NW

fretless

• Members

heh, I have this one in tobacco sunburst. I paid $139 two years ago. I get LOTS of comments on it and it plays and sounds fantastic. I didn't even replace the pickups.

Unless you are a rich collector, paying 2 grand is just dumb. Seriously.

Here it is.

• Members

Not necessarily. I had an SX a while back, and did some mods (pups, bridge, pots) and it was a great bass for the money. While some '70s Fenders are a bit dodgy in the quality department, many are nice basses. I'd grab the Bass NW Jazz if I didn't already have a Jazz Bass.

• Members

Not necessarily. I had an SX a while back, and did some mods (pups, bridge, pots) and it was a great bass
for the money.
While some '70s Fenders are a bit dodgy in the quality department, many are nice basses. I'd grab the Bass NW Jazz if I didn't already have a Jazz Bass.

Not me. I'd go to Hawaii, or put it towards a nice motorcycle.

• Members

Gotta say, I'm with you in spirit. $2K is what I've spent on ALL my current bass gear - including 3 amazing basses, a combo amp, a half-stack....

heh, I have
in tobacco sunburst. I paid $139 two years ago. I get LOTS of comments on it and it plays and sounds fantastic. I didn't even replace the pickups.

Here it is.

• Members

Not necessarily. I had an SX a while back, and did some mods (pups, bridge, pots) and it was a great bass
for the money.
While some '70s Fenders are a bit dodgy in the quality department, many are nice basses. I'd grab the Bass NW Jazz if I didn't already have a Jazz Bass.

Must be nice! I want a jazz real bad.

Anyone wanna trade a mim p for a mim j????

Archived