what's your holy grail of amplification??

Guttermouth

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

The amps I'm rocking are Mesa M-Pulse 600 and Mesa Walkabout Scout. I also find the GB Neox-212T to be the holy grail of great sounding, easy transporting high db cabs. My only wish for the cab wold be tolex . . . . . . .but I'm taking care of that.

• Members

A GRAAAAAAAIIIIILLLL?? :mad::confused:

picture21.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

The only thing I would do differently if I had endless cash, a bigger band vehicle, and the necessity for it, would be to replace the 2 1x 15s with the new style 2x15 Road Ready cab and replace the 4x10 with a 6x10 RR cab. I'd also replace the M-2000 with either another M-Pulse 600 or one of the Big Block series.

• Members

The only thing I would do differently if I had endless cash, a bigger band vehicle, and the necessity for it, would be to replace the 2 1x 15s with the new style 2x15 Road Ready cab and replace the 4x10 with a 6x10 RR cab. I'd also replace the M-2000 with either another M-Pulse 600 or one of the Big Block series.

So in other words, it'd be your current rig, but with different gear? :confused:

:p

• Moderators

soooo........

this thread got me thinking:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1690375

if you could have any amp head regardless of rarity or cost what would it be??

if you could just snap your fingers and have the amp appear what would you wish for?

Can I have two? Because I agree with you on the AMP (mine of course is the Thunderfunk) and I like how my Ampeg V-4B compliments it.

• Members

Can I have two? Because I agree with you on the AMP (mine of course is the Thunderfunk) and I like how my Ampeg V-4B compliments it.

sure man - all amps are free and plentiful in this thread :thu:

oh - i found a kustom with your name on it too :)

Archived