When I check into hell...

bnyswonger

• Members

...I'll be put into a never ending phone menu loop, with annoying pop country playing in the background (alternating with first year accordion and violin students practicing).

"You have reached Phone Menu Hell. Please listen carefully, the menu has changed."

"Press the pound sign to exit."

>> #

"I'm sorry, I did not understand your entry."

"You have reached Phone Menu Hell. Please listen carefully, the menu has changed."

• Moderators
...I'll be put into a never ending phone menu loop, with annoying pop country playing in the background (alternating with first year accordion and violin students practicing).

"Press the pound sign to exit."

>> #

"I'm sorry, I did not understand your entry."

The voice recorded for the menu is Dubya's.:p

• Members

When Freddie Mercury died he found himself inside a huge recording studio stocked with the best amps, instruments and recording gear known to man. Standing around in the studio were Jimi Hendrix, Duane Allman, John Lennon, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Jaco Pastorius.

"Oh my god", he said, "I made it...I actually made it into Heaven!"

The others looked sadly at the floor and slowly shook their heads.

"What do you mean? Look at all this gear and look at you guys. The greatest who ever lived. This has to be Heaven!"

Again, they looked at the floor and shook their heads.

At that time Karen Carpenter entered the room, took a seat behind the drums and announced..."Ok guys, Close To You take 15,882,765...hit it!"

• Members

It'll be hard to do anything in an lake with burning fire.
:eek:

Say hi to Johnny Cash for me. :wave:

So why is it always "burning fire"? Why isn't just plain old "fire" good enough? Anyone ever see fire that wasn't burning?

Archived