My neighborhood was in the news last night this is what we have been dealing with.

Roguetitan

• Members

http://www.wrcbtv.com/news/index.cfm?response=form&sid=10472

aside from the story that aired

this punk who lives in the yellow house havs vandalized our property twice and assaulted my son by throwing rocks at him hitting him in the chest and in the leg.

the cops have been called 19 times in the past month yet they will not do anything about these wannabee thugs.

I am about ready to start popping caps:mad:

• Members

yes they do need a good beating down!

a good mother would have taken her children with her, don't you think?

these kids have not had any parental supervision even before the restraining order.

she would come in from work and stay home long enough to wash off then she would be gone again to party all night.

somt times she comes home some times she don't.

DFACS should have been called in a long time ago and these kids carted off to juvie.

• Members

Parents will be off to jail soon , and kids will be put into care . If the city doesn't do anything after the clear warning signs and reported violations , they may be liable .

she has already been locked up for failure to appear in court but someone made her bail.

you would think that since they haved been served to appear in court that the crap would stop but the {censored} continues.

the neighborhood is about ready to form a lynch mob!

• Members

They can take minors into custody if no guardian is present. The tough part is that school is not in session, so truancy can't be used against them. If the cops have been called this much, I'm hoping some smart person in the department has already called. Of course, if the lil buggers don;t answer the door or phone for the officials, there's not much they can do, they are not a law enforcement arm, and can;t make forced entries under warrant.

• Members

what will child protective services do that the cops will not do?

give me some more info about this child protective services?

call them and tell them that 2 minors are living in a house unsupervised.if the kids are home alone as much as that news report made it sound then they will put the children in foster homes under state custody.

• Members

They can take minors into custody if no guardian is present. The tough part is that school is not in session, so truancy can't be used against them. If the cops have been called this much, I'm hoping some smart person in the department has already called. Of course, if the lil buggers don;t answer the door or phone for the officials, there's not much they can do, they are not a law enforcement arm, and can;t make forced entries under warrant.

School is in session here.

The boy has just turned 17 so there is not much that can be done about him not going to school,

They played the nobody is home game with the cops when they vandalized our home a couple of weeks ago so we know how that game is played now.

I will definately be calling child protective services tomorrow.

• Members

call them and tell them that 2 minors are living in a house unsupervised.if the kids are home alone as much as that news report made it sound then they will put the children in foster homes under state custody.

I will be making that call in the morning.

• Members

Molitov Cocktail

-1 24oz bottle cheap wine, drank

-1 ratty t-shirt, shredded

-18oz low-octane gasoline

-6oz Dawn dish detergent

Mix soap and gas in bottle. Shake gently. Soak rag in gasoline. Stuff in neck of bottle. Ignite rag. Throw through front window. Quickly. Flee scene.

Is it really that easy?

• Members

Is it really that easy?

Not really...this is a recipe for primitive napalm, but in order for it to be really effective (read: sticks to everything, will not be put out by water), you have to actually heat the gasoline WITH the detergent. (Edit: I mean they have to be heated together...you can't actually use detergent to heat the gas).

I do not recommend trying this at home, as it involves putting a large pot of gasoline on your stove. You will burn up and die if things go wrong. I do not condone or promote this activity.

I'm just sayin...

• Members

Not really...this is a recipe for primitive napalm, but in order for it to be really effective (read: sticks to everything, will not be put out by water), you have to actually heat the gasoline WITH the detergent. (Edit: I mean they have to be heated together...you can't actually use detergent to heat the gas).

I do not recommend trying this at home, as it involves putting a large pot of gasoline on your stove. You will burn up and die if things go wrong. I do not condone or promote this activity.

I'm just sayin...

Yeah, just use my recipe, it will stick to the curtains and the furniture. You don't want to {censored} with the whole process.

Kerosene is also especially effective, and a little more stable; it's less likely to flash if you throw it wrong. Just don't use diesel. Not that I would know anything about this.

C7

• Members

Hell, forget the detergent, just throw some styrofoam packing peanuts in the blender, and then mix that with the gasoline, stir until it's all nice and dissolved. Shouldn't need to heat it. A dab of detergent might still help, but the styro will give you all the sticky you need.

• Members

Did you call the cops when they vandalized your house? I don't understand why, if these kids are breaking laws by vandalizing, the cops won't do anything. You don't need a parent present to be arrested - I know! Also, you should go to the cancer lady's house and sign her petition.

How does a mother get a restraining order from her own home? That makes no sense...

• Members

Hell, forget the detergent, just throw some styrofoam packing peanuts in the blender, and then mix that with the gasoline, stir until it's all nice and dissolved. Shouldn't need to heat it. A dab of detergent might still help, but the styro will give you all the sticky you need.

This is also a kick-ass way to strip all the paint off of someone's hood. Just take a concave block of styrofoam, like one that would go on the ends of something, and poke a small hole in one of the sides. Set it up at the top of the hood, and fill it with gasoline. Let gravity do the rest. If it's hot outside this prank is double awesome.:thu:

Now this one I've NEVER done.:D

C7

• Members

This is also a kick-ass way to strip all the paint off of someone's hood. Just take a concave block of styrofoam, like one that would go on the ends of something, and poke a small hole in one of the sides. Set it up at the top of the hood, and fill it with gasoline. Let gravity do the rest. If it's hot outside this prank is double awesome.
:thu:

Now this one I've NEVER done.
:D
C7

You, sir, are one crazy-ass mofo.

Archived