My neighborhood was in the news last night this is what we have been dealing with.

Roguetitan

• Members

Molitov Cocktail

-1 24oz bottle cheap wine, drank

-1 ratty t-shirt, shredded

-18oz low-octane gasoline

-6oz Dawn dish detergent

Mix soap and gas in bottle. Shake gently. Soak rag in gasoline. Stuff in neck of bottle. Ignite rag. Throw through front window. Quickly. Flee scene.

Don't think for one moment that I have not already given serious consideration to doing that very thing but I am restraining myself from stooping to these pieces of {censored} wanabee thugs level.

maybe the bad publicity will give the Law efforcement officers motovation to do something about these trouble makers now.

oh and BTW what exactly is the dish detergent for?

• Members

oh and BTW what exactly is the dish detergent for?

The dish soap makes the gasoline stick to whatever it hits. Sort of turns into a flammable gel.

The styrofoam + gasoline turns into a very corrosive, very flammable mixture that's similar to napalm in that it's hard to put out.

Fun stuff. Don't really do it.:D

C7

• Members

Did you call the cops when they vandalized your house? I don't understand why, if these kids are breaking laws by vandalizing, the cops won't do anything. You don't need a parent present to be arrested - I know! Also, you should go to the cancer lady's house and sign her petition.

How does a mother get a restraining order from her own home? That makes no sense...

of course we called the cops and Donna Herman was an eye witness to the incident.

the cops keep telling us that unless they witness the incident that they cannot arrest anyone ,I supose the word of an eye witness is not good enough.

Donna Herman The Cancer lady as you call her lives directly across the street from us, we were the first to sign the pettetion.

Donna has a restraining order on her because she has threatened to kill Donna. The incident was recorded on video survalance tape.

there are also survalance tapes where the punk kid is running around with what looks to be a 9 MM pistol at the same time the mother was threatening Donna but the cops will not do anything about that even after viewing the taped footage. the cops tell us that as long as he is in his yard there is not much they can do about it.

but if we decide to take the law into our own hands guess who goes to jail?

So I go in the house strapped on my shoulder rig on and came back out. The cop had the gall to tell me that I can't carry my guns around. "So then mister law dog what you are telling me, that a punk ass thug can carry around a gun but a law abiding citizen who helps pay your salary cannot? please tell me that is not what you are trying to say to me."

The cop then asks, " so then can I see that pistol?" I then replied with my own question "Can I see yours?" he just smiled and said no.

well that was the end of that.

the only thing the cops are good for is filing complaints so we can get copys to take to the Majistrate Judge.

OH how I want to go Wyatt Earp on this punk ass kid and his buddies so bad.:mad:

• Members

the only thing the cops are good for is filing complaints so we can get copys to take to the Majistrate Judge.

OH how I want to go Wyatt Earp on this punk ass kid and his buddies so bad.
:mad:

hmmm.....

is there anything you could call the cops for that they would do something?it seems like if the cops could actually get in the house maybe they would do something when they see that there is no supervision there.

tell 'em the kids are dealing drugs or stealing babies or something :)

• Members

of course we called the cops and Donna Herman was an eye witness to the incident.

the cops keep telling us that unless they witness the incident that they cannot arrest anyone ,I supose the word of an eye witness is not good enough.

The Colorado Springs cops did this {censored} to my brother. It took him ending up with 9 staples in his head after they beat him with a pipe on his own back porch in an ambush attack for them to finally act. My brother had filed complaints against this guy for:

-slashing his truck tires

-leaving death threats (with his name!) on his machine

-throwing a brick through his front window

-setting his girlfriend's car on fire

The guy slipped up and requested a restraining order against my brother, claiming he was on their porch with a gun threatening to kill him, at a time when my brother was still in the hospital.

The judge finally asked "O Rly?"

Turns out the guy was sending his kid to do the harassing and assaults because he thought my brother ripped him off on a pot deal, when they had never even met, and he was a Social Security Disability alcoholic. Not to mention a confidential informant for the cops.:idea:

{censored}ers.

C7

• Members

hmmm.....

is there anything you could call the cops for that they would do something?it seems like if the cops could actually get in the house maybe they would do something when they see that there is no supervision there.

tell 'em the kids are dealing drugs or stealing babies or something
:)

the cops have been called 19 times in the past 3 weeks.

Yep Uhum is this the police uhum? well I done went n kilt him with mi lawnmower blade uhum, you might want to send a hearst over. yep Im pretty sure he is dead cause that second whack plum near split his head clean into uhum.

you think that may get them to come drag his punk ass off?

• Members

the cops have been called 19 times in the past 3 weeks.

Yep Uhum is this the police uhum? well I done went n kilt him with mi lawnmower blade uhum, you might want to send a hearst over. yep Im pretty sure he is dead cause that second whack plum near split his head clean into uhum.

you think that may get them to come drag his punk ass off?

haha

well {censored}, if the cops have been called that much then give it a shot :thu:

or give this guy a call :

slingblade.jpg

• Members

or maybe you could just make a list of completely random jailable offenses and make a habit of calling the cops twice a day with a new offense each time
:)

my luck they would come arrest me for making false complaints:rolleyes:

I am afraid if the cops don't do something soon I am going to wind up in jail for target practice on previously live wanabee thugs.

• Members

my luck they would come arrest me for making false complaints:rolleyes:

I am afraid if the cops don't do something soon I am going to wind up in jail for target practice on previously live wanabee thugs.

well the good news is - if you do kill him you have photographic proof that he has a gun.self defense plea - here you come!!! :thu:

• Members

aside from the story that aired

this punk who lives in the yellow house havs vandalized our property twice and assaulted my son by throwing rocks at him hitting him in the chest and in the leg.

the cops have been called 19 times in the past month yet they will not do anything about these wannabee thugs.

I am about ready to start popping caps:mad:

I had some 25-40 kids hang out at house near me for almost two years. They took over the neighborhood with loud music, screaching tires, horns beeping, and fights at their house and all over the neighborhood. Everyone called the cops. One day I called the mayor's office. The next day the chief of police called and told me all about their rights! It turned out the kids non-existant father was a cop somewhere. There was an old guy around the corner that took to smashing their car windows as they drove by drag racing. I called children's services with the county. All this togther made a big enough dent that the kids mom sold the house. A nice family moved in.

• Members

Yeah, just use my recipe, it will stick to the curtains and the furniture. You don't want to {censored} with the whole process.

Kerosene is also especially effective, and a little more stable; it's less likely to flash if you throw it wrong. Just don't use diesel. Not that I would know anything about this.

C7

:D Man you make me laugh some days Haha.

:thu:

• Members

well the good news is - if you do kill him you have photographic proof that he has a gun.self defense plea - here you come!!!

Defense pleas don't really work if it's premeditated... Still, if he did do it we'd probably get some pretty exciting threads here in the forum!:D

• Members

To the original poster: I'm sorry to hear about your neighborhood. Similar things, although not quite so overtly destructive, are happening in my neighborhood.

:mad:THE CORNER HOUSE:mad:

Back story: An elderly lady with a little yappy dog lived in the corner house when we moved in. A couple of years later, the lady is no longer seen and a lot of 'other' people start showing up on a regular basis. We figure that the lady has passed and left her house(and the empty lot behind their house/across from our(my wife's and my house) to her kids or grandkids.

The feel of things starts changing around there. More people are in and out. A strange mix of trash de blanc and ghetto-style white kids. :confused: Folks in their 20's and 30's with young kids and teenagers outside a lot. Lots of people coming and going. Lots of cars that one often might associate with 'unlicensed pharmacists'. :eek: General condition of the house and yard deteriorates. Occasionally smell illicit cigarette smoke wafting up the hill. Not that I have a problem with people doing this, but seriously...keep it contained, people!

Then, the lot behind the house(across from us) goes up for sale. A few months later, it is sold and a HUGE house is built. Okay, that's cool...tiny lot with a HUGE house, but the house is now the nicest on the street, which should do good things for our property value. Unfortunately, they had to dig a trench through the corner house's yard and driveway to connect the sewer pipe to the main line on the main street in front of the corner house. Tore the hell out of their driveway, leaving big hunks of concrete in a pile at the curb of our street. Took them 8 months to clean that up. :mad:

General condition of the house continues to deteriorate. Time passes without much incident, except for a storm or 2 that left tree limbs down and messes that take months for them to do anything about. Their yard looks like hell. No grass. No driveway, still. Cars parked in the yard. No screens on the house, windows open. Music blasting. Strange cars coming and going. Occasionally parking in front of our house...in the bit of grass between the sidewalk and the street that gets really soft with the spring rain. :mad: We have enough tire tracks, there! :mad: Also there is the occasional shouting match. :rolleyes: Cops are called for these events.

One night this spring, we are sleeping with the windows open, as it is nice and cool out. About 4:30am, we are awakened by yelling coming from the corner house. We get up to see what the hell is happening. There is a woman in the street crying and yelling...We hear:

"YES! I SMOKE CRACK!11!! NO! I DIDN'T SMOKE ANY OF YOUR CRACK!!"

Followed by,

"I CAN'T BELIVE YOU SMOKED 160 THOUSAND DOLLARS WORTH OF CRACK!!!"

Well, {censored}. We guess that they have spent all the money from the sale of that lot and maybe even a mortgage on the megablast.

Cops are called. Nothing really comes of it, but the people are at least settled down.

A couple of nights later, we hear another loud fight. Called the cops again. This time, it ends with the woman being thrown out, sobbing, "but I don't have any where to go." She walks off into the night.

All is quiet for a few weeks.

Lately, a new spin has been occuring. No adults at the house. Kids, teens there blasting their angry BOOM-tsst-BOOM-tsst-BOOM music. Lots of kids. Too many kids to be up to any good. Windows and doors wide open with no screens or screen doors.

I don't know what to do, other than keep calling the police everytime something gets out of hand.

A lot of the rest of the 'hood has followed suit, too. People are dumb about their aggressive dogs. Leaving them in the front yard, off-leash. Then being belidgerant when someone calls them out for it...even after the dog(s) charge after us!

Sad.

• Members

Did you call the cops when they vandalized your house? I don't understand why, if these kids are breaking laws by vandalizing, the cops won't do anything. You don't need a parent present to be arrested - I know! Also, you should go to the cancer lady's house and sign her petition.

How does a mother get a restraining order from her own home? That makes no sense...

You have to understand the juvenile justice system. It's quite a different animal from the Adult Criminal System. In my area, Juvenile detention facilities are overcrowded with perpetrators of assault and Robbery, B&E's...things of a more serious nature then "Vandalism". Police are loathe to arrest a juvenile for such a "minor" crime, knowing that they will not be held for lack of available bed space, and would just be right back on the street in any event. Kids that know the system very much take advantage of this. They know that as juveniles they can do pretty much anything that they want without fear of any real consequences. Once you get the DYFUS types involved, you can't even beat the snot out of your own kids anymore for fear of the agency you called in to help you cause you couldn't control them in the first place. Juvenile Justice is really F***ed UP!!

• Members

well

we just made the news again, live at 5:30 this time:rolleyes:

DFACS was called today and a good detective friend of mine is handling the case now. I have faith something is finally going to be done about this white trash now.

sweet. keep us updated mang.

• Members

Yep. Not that I would know.
:D

Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

Just the same way I made them. Oops. ;)

We did this once and it worked because it scares the {censored} out of them and they think twice about pulling anymore stunts. It was this guy who was abusing my niece, his wife, and he wouldn't leave her alone.

Get a bunch of neighbors together. Wait until dark. Each of you wear gloves and get one nice red brick. Quietly surround the house once you know they're inside then simultaneously lob the bricks through all the windows you can.

That usually does the trick.

Archived