Yea I'm a nerd.....WHAT!?!

B-Bottom

• Members

halo3-2-lg.jpg

At 9 tonight I'll be playing in a Halo 2 tournament till 11. Then the store closes till midnight. When it reopens I'll be in line to pick up my nice new copy of Halo 3. And then I'll be playing the CO OP story online with at least two friends. I can't freaking wait!!!

• Members

halo3-2-lg.jpg

At 9 tonight I'll be playing in a Halo 2 tournament till 11. Then the store closes till midnight. When it reopens I'll be in line to pick up my nice new copy of Halo 3. And then I'll be playing the CO OP story online with at least two friends. I can't freaking wait!!!

.........but you'll miss the season premiere of "Heroes!!!!"

I know Halo 3 is important, but lets get our priorities straight!!!!

• Members

No, not a nerd. I think the term "vidiot" is more applicable here.

• Members

My 360 is on its way to the MS repair facility (red ring of death) and should get there on Wed.
:(
I won't be able to play for about a month.

Mine is on it's way back from the same. It should be here Wednesday. Took about a month from when I made the call to have it fixed and sent back, so yeah, that sounds right.

• Members

I'd love to get it, but I'll wait a few months till the price drops down to a little above reasonable. Around here it's going for $100. That is ridiculous.

Their are 3 different versions you can buy. The cheapest is $60. And I believe it goes up to $120. The most expensive one comes with a miniature helmet. If it came with a helmet that I could actually wear I probably would have bought that version :lol:

Archived