Yea I'm a nerd.....WHAT!?!

B-Bottom

• Members

I was working at a convention for a big gaming store and they were showing clips from a handful of newly released games, I can't believe the graphics these days.. I haven't played video games since Madden '99....... It was cool to see the clips on ten 15 foot tall screens....

• Members

the second one was crap beyond belief, story line wise.

i'll still quite happily play halo 1 all the way through in co op with a few buddies, the first and last missions are some of the best gaming experiences available to me on legendary mode.

• Members

So, it's been twelve hours, what's the verdict B-Bottom?

I don't actually expect to hear from him for a few days seeing as how I am sure he is busy geeking out on the new game...

His status = Last seen 35 minutes ago playing Halo 3

Campaign on Normal

[edit]

Holy crap, he must've been playing for awhile, he's already gone through 5 (of 9) chapters. :D

• Members

I read that the discs are scratched up.

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/14635/Halo-3-Scratched-Discs-Confirmed-MS-Will-Replace-Them/

Yesterday, we reported the rumors of the Halo 3 Limited Edition discs being affected by the case's design, which causes discs to fall off the spindles and get scratched. Although the usual fanboys claimed this to be a hoax, the massive amount of comments in different forums confirmed that a huge percentage of the Halo 3 Limited Editions comes with scratched discs.

Although we are still waiting for an official response from Microsoft, the software giant has updated the page of the Xbox Disc Replacement Program noting that the program will also cover the Halo 3 Limited Edition Game Disc and Essentials Disc at no charge through 12/31/07.

Hopefully Microsoft or Bungie will soon release an official statement on the subject.

• Members

I read that the discs are scratched up.

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/14635/Halo-3-Scratched-Discs-Confirmed-MS-Will-Replace-Them/

Yesterday, we reported the rumors of the Halo 3 Limited Edition discs being affected by the case's design, which causes discs to fall off the spindles and get scratched. Although the usual fanboys claimed this to be a hoax, the massive amount of comments in different forums confirmed that a huge percentage of the Halo 3 Limited Editions comes with scratched discs.

Although we are still waiting for an official response from Microsoft, the software giant has updated the page of the Xbox Disc Replacement Program noting that the program will also cover the Halo 3 Limited Edition Game Disc and Essentials Disc at no charge through 12/31/07.

Hopefully Microsoft or Bungie will soon release an official statement on the subject.

huh , must be the geeky metal case , suckers :p

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp;jsessionid=2JEZUV5WZSK2HKC4D3JFAHY?skuId=8161623&type=product&id=1161734749735

• Members

Holy crap, he must've been playing for awhile, he's already gone through 5 (of 9) chapters.
:D

yea I beat it today. What a freaking awesome game. I'm going to go through it again to really pick up the little things that I'm sure I missed in the story.

Just a note to everyone. When you do beat it make sure you wait until after the credits are through.

This game made buying the 50" plasma TV totally worth it!!!:thu:

• Members

I'm gonna play for the first time tonight. I watched my wifes little brothers play it yesterday and it looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is really super badass. The one thing that pisses me off are this new type of Flood that shoot these needle things at you. Christ are they a pain in the ass. But with sheer determination...and ferocious iron will....I whooped their monkey ass.

• Members

I just played up to the point when the Arbiter kills Truth, and I have to say I'm a little let down with this one. It just seems to be exactly the same as Halo 2, just different scenery, and for some unexplained reason not as fun. It's still a good game, but after all that time and hype this seems more like an expansion pack than a super anticipated sequel. Even the graphics and smoothness are no better than the regular Xbox version. Fun, but not as fun as 1 and 2. Hate to admit that too, because I was really looking forward to this one.

Archived