Pats are victorious!!

Bluescout

• Members
Yaya, laugh it up...
:p

Actually I don't even know that I made a prediction on that game.

So, who was your preseason pick for the BCS title? Super Bowl? World Series? NBA Finals? Since we're all keeping tabs and everything...
;)

Yes you did. and I offered to bet you on it and got no response. :)

Oh, and My preseason picks were Ohio State, New England Patriots, the Boston Red Sox, and I don't watch the NBA, but I would guess the Celtics with the 3 big guns they have there now. We'll see.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wasn't even directing it at you but in a general sense-if so you'd know it. Everyone in sports threads even me gets that way, or for {censored}s sake in ANY thread, and that's why it isn't fun anymore.

I haven't had any misstep or whatever. I don't care that much about this game to make a deal about it.

It's not like I even had to look for that...it's all on the last two pages.

• Members

Dude, have you even read this thread?

It's not like I even had to look for that...it's all on the last two pages.

Exactly. It turns from fun and playing around to people being douches about it, like always. Sensitive pricks, we have around here.

• Members
Yes you did. and I offered to bet you on it and got no response.
:)

Oh, and My preseason picks were Ohio State, New England Patriots, the Boston Red Sox, and I don't watch the NBA, but I would guess the Celtics with the 3 big guns they have there now. We'll see.

You are correct- was Indy by 3. Glad I got so blown out... ;) And I didn't keep up with that thread so if missed it I do apologize.

• Members
Exactly. It turns from fun and playing around to people being douches about it, like always. Sensitive pricks, we have around here.

Who was the first person to call someone a name? Oh, right...It was the laid back, totally-not-sensitive guy who doesn't care about any of this...:rolleyes:

• Members
You are correct- was Indy by 3. Glad I got so blown out...
;)
And I didn't keep up with that thread so if missed it I do apologize.

Well, I was disappointed. I was hoping you would seal the Colts fate. :D

Actually I really didn't care who won. But I really thought NE would and I was rooting maybe a little harder for them. I'm just glad it was a competitve game, officiating be damned. And I'm not much of a Manning fan. He's a great QB, no question, but his head is shaped like a peanut and every announcer wants to have man-sex with him. It gets old. :)

• Members
Who was the first person to call someone a name? Oh, right...It was the laid back, totally-not-sensitive guy who doesn't care about any of this...
:rolleyes:

Again, I didn't know y'all would be so gay about it... I've been around long enough to where if you or BZ did that, I really wouldn't care b/c it's just good ribbing.
I'm sorry you haven't picked up on that yet and I'll recall that from now on... :rolleyes:

• Members
Well, I was disappointed. I was hoping you would seal the Colts fate.
:D

Actually I really didn't care who won. But I really thought NE would and I was rooting maybe a little harder for them. I'm just glad it was a competitve game, officiating be damned. And I'm not much of a Manning fan. He's a great QB, no question, but his head is shaped like a peanut and every announcer wants to have man-sex with him. It gets old.
:)

Yeah well it's more of a 3-way with Brady, he and Moss this year, with Belichik filming, so it's getting old for me too... ;)

I really think Cris Collingsworth wants to rape Tom Brady. And I'm not even exaggerating.

• Members

Again, I didn't know y'all would be so gay about it...

Dude, you're really off base if you think what you said makes me want to let you suck my cock or bend you over and do you up the ass...

I mean, whatever you want to do in your life is fine, we're not here to judge, but you can't just make assumptions about others...it's impolite...

• Members

Dude, you're really off base if you think what you said makes me want to let you suck my cock or bend you over and do you up the ass...

I mean, whatever you want to do in your life is fine, we're not here to judge, but you can't just make assumptions about others...it's impolite...

he could just be talking an alternative lifestyle. you know, working out, dressing nice, haircare products, love of Bette Midler, etc...

no need to get gross.

:poke:

• Members
he could just be talking an alternative lifestyle. you know, working out, dressing nice, haircare products, love of Bette Midler, etc...

no need to get gross.

:poke:

I have no desire to be the epitome of Tom Brady, thanks... :blah:

• Members

fixed it for you.

what the hell happened to the Broncos yesterday?!?!?!?

Dude. they have so many injuries it's silly. I think they had 6 starters from last year on both sides of the ball start. It's really bad. And with Cutler now hurt (we'll see how bad it REALLY is) it makes it worse. I figure they don't stand a real shot going to the superbowl. They still may win their division, they're only a game out, but they won't go far in the playoffs if they even make it that far. I just want Cutler to get the reps and experience to develop as a QB, and he's been doing very well for a youngun. This was definitely a rebuilding year from day 1, but we can still be competitive in a rebuilding year with the talent on this team.

I also think firing Coyer and hiring this new jackass as our defensive coordinator is the single biggest mistake Shanahan has made since he got here. Jim Bates is flat out terrible. Mike has made a TON of great decisions in his career. This was NOT one of them.

Archived