Pats are victorious!!

Bluescout

• Members

Only bc of your absurdity. It's all in fun until people start being little bitches about it. I really don't care. It's just a sport that neither you or I are involved with. WTF do I care who wins or loses?

I have no idea "WTF do you care" - I mean, it appears you are irritated enough to stoop to namecalling in a thread/discussion that had been focusing only on the issues and your own words. I guess me being a 'little bitch' equals me responding to your own words, your own claims, your own excuses, your own detractions, and your own missteps. Talk about absurd! :lol:

Moving along...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I have no idea "WTF do you care" - I mean, it appears you are irritated enough to stoop to namecalling in a thread/discussion that had been focusing only on the issues and your own words. I guess me being a 'little bitch' equals me responding to your own words, your own claims, your own excuses, your own detractions, and your own missteps. Talk about absurd!
:lol:

I wasn't even directing it at you but in a general sense-if so you'd know it. Everyone in sports threads even me gets that way, or for {censored}s sake in ANY thread, and that's why it isn't fun anymore.
I haven't had any misstep or whatever. I don't care that much about this game to make a deal about it.
From the beginning my point was Pats won with their full offense blazing and so that's good, they should have as Indy's playcalling sucked all game and they had some big time dropped passes by guys who weren't their #1 receiver like NE had with Moss. Then, you get the "cry me a river about Harrison" crap and people being dicks about it when it is true. All I said was they didn't have him. And even on top of that, the penalties were kinda out there. What you're whining about I have no idea?

• Members

I'm asking, why did Brady take a knee to end the game when he could have scored again?

the game was over against the Colts. the Colts couldn't stop the clock, they couldn't get the ball back (that's important, the Colts could not get the ball back), the Pats had to 'run' three plays to use up the clock.

• Members
Yeah, you gave him 28 points...and Florida covered by 55...

As for him saying OSU was going to win, Care to produce the post where he actually said that? Because all I remember is stuff like this:

Though maybe you're confusing it with his prediction in the "Big Ten Conference Championship Game"

:p

I really don't know where you find the time to find that stuff. :) But I was pretty sure we discussed that, even if it was in PM form.
I've only kept up with teams besides Texas and Texas Tech last year and this year, so you can have that easy. :) As far as who has what championship I admittedly don't know. But BC lost on Saturday, so I don't care if the ACC does or not anymore. :p

• Members

Exactly. That's still a lot to wade through.
But I'm glad someone has time...
;)

It took me two minutes.

It's not like Burdizzos posts the word "Florida" that often.

I love how you're attempting to say "nuh uh" by implying "zomg, such a nerd, spends so much time on the forum", when you're replying to everyone's posts within a minute after they've posted...:rolleyes:

• Members
It took me two minutes.

It's not like Burdizzos posts the word "Florida" that often.

I love how you're attempting to say "nuh uh" by implying
"zomg, such a nerd, spends so much time on the forum"
, when you're replying to everyone's posts within a minute after they've posted...
:rolleyes:

Wrong-
I said taking the time to find it. Again, I have no idea how many times Burdi says the word "Florida". Hell I don't even know where he lives! You apparently keep track of that- nerd :p
Not once did I mention post counts or time on forum, so I'm sorry.

• Members

Right...you don't care...

Which is of course why you're posting so much in response...because you
don't
care...

I'm posting b/c that's what you do on a forum... When have I ever tried to change your mind about my "image"? Sorry but wrong again.

• Members
Believe me, my status on HCBF keeps me up at night...
;)
Esp about this stuff!

Well, I'm glad you don't care, because I find your consistency at picking losers quite remarkable.:wave:

I used to believe that death and taxes were the only certainties in life.:p

• Members
Well, I'm glad you don't care, because I find your consistency at picking losers quite remarkable.
:wave:

I used to believe that death and taxes were the only certainties in life.

Hey, at least I pick 'em beforehand and not just attempt to talk {censored} afterwards w/out ever being involved, but that is your MO, so glad you're sticking right to it! :thu:

• Members
Wrong-

I said taking the time to find it. Again, I have no idea how many times Burdi says the word "Florida". Hell I don't even know where he lives! You apparently keep track of that- nerd
Not once did I mention post counts or time on forum, so I'm sorry.

Oh, okay, spending time on forum = not nerd...spending time on forum doing a single use of the search function = nerd...

Evidently, also remembering personal details; where they're from, etc. (you know, paying attention to other people) = nerd...

Good to get these things down. I mean that last one? All this time I've been a sucker wasting my time being interested in what people said and remembering details about their life smack.gif

• Members

you know, all, this is all great fun.

right now is probably the best it's ever going to be for us long-suffering Pats fans. the Brady era will be looked back on as the Golden Years.

like the Steelers in the 70's, the 49ers in the 80's, Cowboys in the 90's. it will never be this good again.

i'm enjoying the ride.

• Members

I'm posting b/c that's what you do on a forum... When have I
ever
tried to change your mind about my "image"? Sorry but wrong again.

You keep trying to "correct" what people say about you (you're doing a very poor job of it, but still)...That doesn't have a point? You're posting that merely to keep your fingers from cramping up?

• Members

Good to get these things down. I mean that last one? All this time I've been a sucker wasting my time being interested in what people said and remembering details about their life
smack.gif

That's great if you do. I personally don't care to. If you can't take it all in stride, especially after being around this long, then I truly am sorry. It's not like you listen to or care what I think anyways, so why does it bother you so much?

• Members
You keep trying to "correct" what people say about you (you're doing a very poor job of it, but still)...That doesn't have a point? You're posting that merely to keep your fingers from cramping up?

I haven't tried to correct anything at all? But again, I'm glad you keep looking out for me... :rolleyes:

• Members
Hey, at least I pick 'em beforehand and not just attempt to talk {censored} afterwards w/out ever being involved, but that is your MO, so glad you're sticking right to it!
:thu:

I don't pick 'em because I'm not as informed as I need to be.

Which is the same excuse you use... after you lose.:thu:

Archived