bassdudeguy

• Members

According to the Bible, nuclear war will happen in two separate years.

and

Every new year, every comet appearance, every nutjob who has calculated it, has so far been wrong. Batting zero over the course of a few millenia isn't very good, and I for one don't believe anything dire will happen in 2012.

2112, on the other hand...

• Members

Bah whatever. I've been hearing 'the world will end in this and this year' over and over.

I have no reason to believe any of it.

The world and humanity will die a long, slow, painful death stretched out over hundreds of years, and not in one big flashy instant.

• Members

A friend was telling me about a show he watched about the end times and this group that knew it was happeneing "next year" and they gave specific quotes, factors, scientific facts, etc... When the show was over, he saw it was copyrighted in 2000. Hence the end already came and we missed it... Darn... :confused::lol:

• Members

:confused:
I don't recall the Bible giving any specific years for the end times. Care to supply some references for that?

Yea id like to see some kind of reference as well. I dont recall the bible ever saying that nuclear war would occur in those two years.

• Members

A friend was telling me about a show he watched about the end times and this group that knew it was happeneing "next year" and they gave specific quotes, factors, scientific facts, etc... When the show was over, he saw it was copyrighted in 2000. Hence the end already came and we missed it... Darn...
:confused::lol:

It did... we're all dead, and we just don't know it. Welcome to Hell.:thu:

• Members

Of course, someone had to mention the glaciers... it's all Al Gores fault..... He invented the internet, right? so he is responsable for the web-bot, right? I say we stone him.

Interesting, not sure what I really think, I'll have to look into the BIble a bit more to see what it says again.

He He, later on it says that they were sniffing glue....... this is good stuff!

• Members

Basically, to get the nuclear holocaust end dates, it requires taking certain books (Revelation and Daniels are both pretty popular for it), and applying some kind of weird mathematical formula to the text to find hidden messages. Supposedly, by looking for one word or string, and then looking for other hidden words in the same part of the text, events and/or dates can be found.

The only drawback to this method is that it also works for pretty much any large book, War and Peace for instance, and produces pretty much the same results.

Others interpret each one of the Psalms as being a reference to the 20th Century, that Psalm 1=1900, 2=1901, and so on to 2049 for Psalm 150. For those who interpret it as such, Psalm 102 is considered to reference Sept. 11, 2001. After the fact, of course.

1 Hear my prayer, O LORD, and let my cry come unto thee.

2 Hide not thy face from me in the day
when
I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me: in the day
when
I call answer me speedily.

3 For my days are consumed like smoke, and my bones are burned as an hearth.

4 My heart is smitten, and withered like grass; so that I forget to eat my bread.

5 By reason of the voice of my groaning my bones cleave to my skin.

6 I am like a pelican of the wilderness: I am like an owl of the desert.

7 I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.

8 Mine enemies reproach me all the day;
and
they that are mad against me are sworn against me.

9 For I have eaten ashes like bread, and mingled my drink with weeping,

10 Because of thine indignation and thy wrath: for thou hast lifted me up, and cast me down.

11 My days
are
like a shadow that declineth; and I am withered like grass.

12 But thou, O LORD, shalt endure for ever; and thy remembrance unto all generations.

13 Thou shalt arise,
and
have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.

14 For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof.

15 So the heathen shall fear the name of the LORD, and all the kings of the earth thy glory.

16 When the LORD shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory.

17 He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer.

18 This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD.

19 For he hath looked down from the height of his sanctuary; from heaven did the LORD behold the earth;

20 To hear the groaning of the prisoner; to loose those that are appointed to death;

21 To declare the name of the LORD in Zion, and his praise in Jerusalem;

22 When the people are gathered together, and the kingdoms, to serve the LORD.

23 He weakened my strength in the way; he shortened my days.

24 I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: thy years
are
throughout all generations.

25 Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens
are
the work of thy hands.

26 They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:

27 But thou
art
the same, and thy years shall have no end.

28 The children of thy servants shall continue, and their seed shall be established before thee.

• Members

Basically, to get the nuclear holocaust end dates, it requires taking certain books (Revelation and Daniels are both pretty popular for it), and applying some kind of weird mathematical formula to the text to find hidden messages. Supposedly, by looking for one word or string, and then looking for other hidden words in the same part of the text, events and/or dates can be found.

The only drawback to this method is that it also works for pretty much any large book,
War and Peace
for instance, and produces pretty much the same results.

Others interpret each one of the Psalms as being a reference to the 20th Century, that Psalm 1=1900, 2=1901, and so on to 2049 for Psalm 150. For those who interpret it as such, Psalm 102 is considered to reference Sept. 11, 2001. After the fact, of course.

And if you add up chapters from 1st Timothy it will tell you the frequency at which Lava Cables start dropping picofarads... :poke:

• Members

I think I am going to start writing obscurely worded prophecies and just fill it with things that might or might not happen and then license the book for my kids college fund. Then after I die, half of the random events might come true and people will think I am some kind of sage...

Sun shines on a dog's ass every now and then... :poke:

:lol:

• Members

There's more to the prophecy than just that year.

It talks of the process, and so far so good.

It talks about people forgetting about nature, and such.

Yeah... ummm... I visited some Mayan ruins last summer. And all I've got to say is, they probably suffered from so much heat exhaustion that their entire lives were one giant hallucination.

After 3 hours in a Mexican jungle, I was just about ready to die. I'm not quite sure how anyone can actually live there. :confused:

• Moderators

There's more to the prophecy than just that year.

It talks of the process, and so far so good.

It talks about people forgetting about nature, and such.

Can you be more specific? Seems to me that the modern ecological movement makes people more aware of the environment than any other society in history. What else does it have?

• Members

Can you be more specific? Seems to me that the modern ecological movement makes people more aware of the environment than any other society in history. What else does it have?

Hmm, well I read a book on it sometime over the summer.

I don't really know all... I tried to find a website that was good, but.. I phail.

Sorreh. The book was just talking about the anatomy of the things they did, and how they calculated the year. And wrote a Calender, and that the prophecy was saying that humanity would slowly overlook nature, and it would come back to bite us.

I sorta want to check out that book again.. And read it more when I'm awake..

Otherwise, I know basically NOTHING about it. :/

Archived