where can I get left handed strings?

GRANKOR

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dude I used to work at a guitar shop. You can get people to believe about anything. For instance when people used to ask me if an acoustic guitar was a solid top or not, I would knock on the top of the guitar and say "Yep". Used to crack up the owner and co workers every time because I think most people believed me that was a legit way of telling.

• Members

Dude I used to work at a guitar shop. You can get people to believe about anything. For instance when people used to ask me if an acoustic guitar was a solid top or not, I would knock on the top of the guitar and say "Yep". Used to crack up the owner and co workers every time because I think most people believed me that was a legit way of telling.

"Uh oh, this one's a lemonaded top."

• Members

Left handed strings are wrapped the reverse direction of right handed strings. I'm tired of having to adapt my "playing" to those bastards that think everyone should be happy with their right-handed wares! :mad:

• Members

Left handed strings are wrapped the reverse direction of right handed strings. I'm tired of having to adapt my "playing" to those bastards that think everyone should be happy with their right-handed wares!
:mad:

I'm keeping in mind that that another term for scoring a lug song to sheet music is "staff infection".............

• Members

Left handed strings are wrapped the reverse direction of right handed strings. I'm tired of having to adapt my "playing" to those bastards that think everyone should be happy with their right-handed wares!
:mad:

Some people just don't understand the difference between a right-handed sound wave and a left-handed one. They even deny it. But I can prove them wrong with a double-blind test. :blah:

• Members

Some people just don't understand the difference between a right-handed sound wave and a left-handed one. They even deny it. But I can prove them wrong with a double-blind test.
:blah:

True. And if you get strings with a right-handed wrap going though a cable with a left handed wrap....phase cancellation will occur with the most cancelation when the two counter wraps are closest in tightness and diameter. Most have no idea and this is why their "tone" suffers needlessly. :(

Archived